Top Adelaide Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Adelaide Tours
Sort by: Featured
Meet some of Australia’s most beloved native animals on this day trip from Adelaide to Cleland Wildlife Park in the Adelaide Hills. Learn about koalas, feed wallabies and kangaroos under staff supervision, be amused by wombats and emus, and observe dingos, Tasmanian devils and more. Then, visit the Mt. Lofty Summit for panoramic views and photo ops.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Adelaide are taking additional safety precautions?
These Adelaide experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in Adelaide are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Adelaide may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Light's Vision
- Penfolds Magill Estate
- St. Peter's Cathedral, Adelaide
- South Australian Museum
- Migration Museum
- Henley Beach
- Victoria Square
- Waterfall Gully
- Haigh’s Chocolates Visitor Centre
- Art Gallery of South Australia
- Glenelg Tram
- Fleurieu Peninsula
- Ngaut Ngaut Conservation Park
- Adelaide Gaol
- National Wine Centre of Australia
- R.M. Williams Outback Heritage Museum
- Parliament House
- North Terrace
- Monarto Zoo
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in South Island