Top Airlie Beach Air Tours
9 results | All Airlie Beach Tours
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the flight. It provided great vision of the Whitsunday islands and the reef. Our pilot was knowledgeable, competent and good company."
* A traveler said: "The flight was absolutely incredible. You can't come to the Whitsundays and not do this. Just breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "We had the most wonderful and enjoyable day - rafting, bush walking and snorkelling. Luke, Ivan, and Thomas were most helpful. I can say that the whole group had fun!!! ☺️☺️☺️"
* A traveler said: "Charlie is very knowledgeable and provided great commentary all the way through the trip. Well worth the tour to some very nice landed based spots."
* A traveler said: "one of the best things I did in Australia!|To have the place only for a maximum 10 person during the evening, night and next morning is fabulous. don't expect to sleep much because of the birds and enjoy the amazing stars in the sky! meals provided are good and the reef is magical!"
* A traveler said: "So AMAZING. Would definitely recommend. We want to do it again next time we are back. Beach to ourselves and it was so beautiful"
* A traveler said: "Please know that seeing the reef and Whitsundays islands from the air is worth every penny. Diving in the reef is fun but with GSL aviation they fly you close.to the reef especially the heart reef. The pictures we took from above will end up on our walls in our home. Professional crew especially the Pilot and just an amazing way for use to start our reef trip. Sunset cruise on Providence is a class act and just a beautiful way to end the day. We absolutely enjoyed a gorgeous sunset and though there was not alot of wind the crew dropped Providence beautiful sails and let our 8 year old daughter help. Food and champagne on board was a nice touch. Just a great day to see the sunset over Arlie Beach. GSL aviation is a really a give star organization. Really worth it especially when it came to the organizing the Flight and allowing our Infant safe travels over the reef. As mentioned seeing the reef from above was a real treat before swimming in the reef the next day. We love the low pass of a very capable powerful aircraft to fly safely and beautifully over the reef."