* A traveler said: "Pilot was excellent... the ride to the canyon was informative but also he was able to really build up to the moment that the helicopter moves directly past forest and painted dessert to directly over canyon. The views are breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "Antelope canyon is every bit as amazing as photos would suggest. It's an easy hike and there's no place like this anywhere else! Absolutely beautiful. Jace was our guide and was very patient, showing us all the features of the canyon, telling us its history and taking photos for us. I'd highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Learning how to kayak! Preston was great , very kind as I brought the rear. Loved the stop for a dip, snacks, and the hike. The river was so clear and green, the cave grotto lovely. Thanks for pick up at hotel also."
* A traveler said: "We loved both the inside seating and the outside seating along with the stories told in both locations."
* A traveler said: "A memorable experience our family put it in their bucket list. A fun filled excitement for us in our age category flying high."
* A traveler said: "From the air you are confronted with the majestic creation below which for me made me seem insignificant in this great icon of our United States"
* A traveler said: "Diane was a joy to have as a tour guide and the Grand Canyon was in immense experience. My tour-mates were fun as well."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fabulous, aren’t enough adjectives to describe the beauty of Lower Antelope canyon. Our tour guide RJ, at canyon was great & helped us get fabulous photos. Our tour guide & driver PJ was fun & very knowledgeable. Highly recommend. Make sure to wear solid foot ware."
* A traveler said: "Jyron was a great guide, he was patient, very detail and took his time explaining the tour. We have a blast, best experience ever."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Bear, was wonderful! Showed us all the features and helped us take the perfect pictures. He was very attentive to my husband and me as we are senior citizens. Loved the experience!"
* A traveler said: "The multiple stops and different views of Grand Canyon were amazing! Just enough time at each stop to explore. Burton was a great tour guide."
* A traveler said: "The beauty and history of Sedona. Our tour guide Kai was excellent and gave us a great tour. I would recommend this to all my friends"
* A traveler said: "The guides are exceptionally amazing, Cat and Leland. The sites absolutely beautiful. We would book again next time we're on vacation in Sedona."
* A traveler said: "The sunset tour with Ted as our guide was great. He is knowledgeable and very accommodating to the wishes of those on the tour. He set us up at a perfect location for the sunset and took pictures for those who asked. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Christian our pilot and the whole team were wonderful! I would highly recommend! Thank you for your warm welcome!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was excellent. The tour was filled with historical references on the creation of the canyon and included some perspective from a member of the Navajo Nation. I highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience that was completely worth the cost. A pleasurable experience all around from the length of trip, instruction, equipment, and service."
* A traveler said: "The pilot and crew delivered a tremendous experience that was thrilling and very enjoyable. Highly recommend this operator to everyone seeking a high flying experience."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Rachel, was fun & hilarious. She was very knowledgeable about the wineries & the area. The wineries were beautiful and the wine delicious. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great group, good balance of activities, enjoyed the stops, Eric did an amazing job with making first tour awesome with extra insights."
* A traveler said: "Donnie was amazing. Life changing trip. Absolutely recommend you will not regret it. Ask for Donnie he was such a nice guy who made everyone feel so comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Tour was very fun and informational. Tour guide made sure everyone felt safe and made sure they were having a good time"
* A traveler said: "Unforgettable canyons! Tilford was outstanding, informative, top-notch guide, driver, photographer/teacher. He also works at lower canyon and so gave that tour himself and it was outstanding! He brought us to the upper canyon where a different guide led the tour. She was also informative and great with photos and the canyon was beautiful, but the tour was more pressured - less time to just appreciate the canyon."
* A traveler said: "Rachel’s knoll and the meditation at the Medicine wheel stunning scenery and guide connected well with all of us"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Salt River
- Grand Parlour at the Scottish Rite Cathedral
- Tusayan Ruins and Museum
- Pueblo Grande Museum
- Chapel of the Holy Cross
- Hualapai Ranch
- Camelback Mountain
- Glen Canyon Dam
- Superstition Mountains
- Tlaquepaque Arts and Shopping Village
- Museum of Northern Arizona
- Phoenix Zoo
- Bell Rock
- Arizona Science Center
- Saguaro Lake
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Bright Angel Point
- Beaver Street Brewery
- Grandview Point
- Petrified Forest National Park
- Montezuma Castle National Monument
- Apache Trail
- Desert Botanical Gardens
- Mystery Castle
- Desert View Watchtower
- Eagle Point
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Texas