Top Auckland Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Auckland Tours
Sort by: Featured
Get a PRIVATE surf lesson @ Te Arai, Auckland #1 East Coast Surf Beach! Blue water, white sand and consistent waves for all ages and stages. Te Arai is perfect sandy bottom beach, with consistent waves much better for beginner surfers than west coast beaches. Enjoy a 2-hr fun, educational, and thrilling experience, standing riding waves by the end of your lesson! Learn about surf safety, paddling & standing techniques. Beginner, intermediate and advanced coaching available. The benefits of a private lesson are multiple; > Fast track and/or improve your existing surfing skills > Program tailored to suit your personal experience levels and needs > Perfect for all levels of surfer > The best way to get the most out of your lesson > Learn new concepts in greater depth > Measurable improvement & progression PRICING: $199 for 1 or 2 surfers $299 for 3 surfers Then $55 / person thereafter 4 surfers = $354 5 surfers = $409 6 surfers = $464 etc.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Surf lessons at Piha Surf Academy are of the highest quality. We pride ourselves in providing safe and fun learning environments for all of our surfers. Our coaches and lessons are supported and implemented with expertise in education and psychology ensuring all surfers enjoy high-quality lessons. Our surf school Piha based operates on the west coast of Auckland, New Zealand. A mind-blowing surf destination with perfect conditions for beginners to advanced surfers This is a self drive experience, you will meet our surf team at Piha Beach to have a once in a lifetime experience!
The satisfaction of landing your first axe in a target is one of life’s most primal joys. It's also a great way to let off steam; you'll get the thrill and physical release of seeing your axe flying through the air, and, if you’re good at it, gloating rights for hitting the bullseye! Despite sounding quite intimidating, axes don’t discriminate! Axe throwing is a back to basics activity, rewarding technique over strength. We love teaching people of all skill levels (we are especially fond of teaching beginners!), come in and give it a crack!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classes & Workshops in Auckland?
What Classes & Workshops in Auckland are taking additional safety precautions?
These Auckland experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Classes & Workshops in Auckland are good for avoiding crowds?
- Tiritiri Matangi Island Tours & Tickets
- Howick Historical Village Tours & Tickets
- Stonyridge Vineyard Tours & Tickets
- Sheepworld Tours & Tickets
- Queen Street Tours & Tickets
- Devonport Tours & Tickets
- Auckland Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tamaki Tours & Tickets
- Rangitoto Island Tours & Tickets
- Glenbrook Vintage Railway Tours & Tickets
- Arataki Visitor Centre Tours & Tickets
- Auckland Domain Tours & Tickets
- Auckland Town Hall Tours & Tickets
- Sky City Auckland Tours & Tickets
- Manukau Heads Lighthouse Tours & Tickets
- Bethells Beach Tours & Tickets
- Ponsonby Tours & Tickets
- St Patrick's Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Albert Park Tours & Tickets
- Parnell Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Wanaka
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Victoria