Top Auckland Travel & Transportation Services
99 results | All Auckland Tours
* A traveler said: "Smooth and easy transfer. Easy to find when you arrive. Driver was pleasant and helpful with the luggage after a long flight."
* A traveler said: "The timing of arrival at Hotel was punctual and staff were courteous and friendly. Very enjoyable journey"
* A traveler said: "Driver was at the cruise terminal as expected despite the uncertainties as to our arrival because of COVID-19. He had also tried to reach us by phone to ensure he was where he was needed. Vehicle was new and spotless and the the driver was friendly and efficient. Would definitely use them again."
* A traveler said: "Very professional service. Lovely clean vehicle. Had a great conversation on our trip to town. Thank you Sanjeev"
* A traveler said: "Max we’ll transfer driver Roger was great. He was there waiting for us. As we drove to our hotel he made sure we were informed on what things we should try to visit. He was very helpful and an excellent driver."
* A traveler said: "Karyn and her team were awesome. They were flexible and very professional when our flight was cancelled. Thank you for all your patience and kindness. Fully recommended"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, with amazing scenery. Our guide David was friendly and gave a lot of general information about Auckland. He allowed us to take photos at many different locations, being overly enthusiastic himself."
* A traveler said: "The Northern Explorer is a very well operated train. The operators are super friendly and helpful. The countryside, while at times ordinary, offered a clear picture of the pastoral life of its residents: sheep, goats, cattle, horses, and the ocassional llama pepper the rolling hills. The views from the train are pretty spectacular at many places, and the conductor slowed down for us to take photos. If you're going to Wellington from Auckland, and you have a day to get there, I highly recommend this train!"
* A traveler said: "Hi all, i would say the best two and half hours of my life of sailing ⛵️.. really enjoyed every min of that. The champagne 🍾 and the good time with travellers n crew member, it was whole lot of fun 🤩"
* A traveler said: "Cathedral Cove and Hot Water beach is a must if you stay in the Auckland area. As a family of four we had been picked up by our guide directly at our hotel, had a smooth drive to Coromandel Island. Roger was very helpful with a lot of information about New Zealand and Auckland area. First stop was Hot Water Beach - Roger was very well prepared and handed over two spates in order to digg our own hot tub. Second stop was cathedral cove where Roger was aibel to drop us off directly at the walk way -45 minutes later we where aible to relax at cathedral cove and take nice pictures. Thanks Roger for this nice ride!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent way to see the highlights of Auckland. Our driver Mike was very knowledgeable and genuine in his love of the city"
* A traveler said: "Great 3 stop tour! Kelly was a great host and very kind to fellow passengers that made him repeat information when they didn't listen the first time. The caves were other worldly! Biggest geyser in southern hemisphere. Hobbiton movie set was a great tour too! Well worth the price! Take a pillow to nap between stops."
* A traveler said: "A great half day tour of the city and beyond, covering the highlights and more with a very knowledgeable guide."
* A traveler said: "They had ample room for all our luggage and helped us unload and get into the airport. Very friendly."
* A traveler said: "Nice to get off the flight from Sydney and not have to worry about finding a taxi, especially at 11pm. The car was lovely and clean, the driver very friendly and gave us tips on what to see and do. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "I felt at ease after booking a transfer from Auckland CBD to the International Airport. I was contacted to arrange for the best pick-up time. My van was on time, clean and spacious. Thank you for the professional service."
* A traveler said: "Driver was there after customs. Exceptional service and provided great information! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The driver did an excellent job. He showed up early, and was very friendly. I would highly recommend this booking."
* A traveler said: "We were leaving Auckland for a cruise and had a lot of luggage so we booked this company based on reviews Kris was terrific to work with. He suggested a larger car to accommodate all the items you need when you are traveling for three weeks. Highly responsive to our contact requests, on time, cold bottle of water waiting, excellent vehicles, great commentary on the way to our hotel. Well worth it. No hassle pick up in a foreign country is always a plus. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "very responsive and professional. our flight was delayed and we had to reschedule pickup twice. they were very flexible and helpful. car was very clean and driver was excellent."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Auckland Town Hall
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- North Head Historic Reserve (Maungauika)
- Coast-to-Coast Walkway
- Mt. Eden
- Museum of Transport and Technology (MOTAT)
- New Zealand Maritime Museum
- Odyssey Sensory Maze
- Viaduct Harbour
- Kumeu Wine Country
- Great Barrier Island
- Albert Park
- Auckland Domain
- One Tree Hill
- Sky City Auckland
- Bethells Beach
- Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tamaki
- Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE® Aquarium
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Blenheim
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in Wanaka
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Victoria