Top Banff Full-day Tours
21 results | All Banff Tours
* A traveler said: "Was a wonderful day! Robbie is so friendly and engaging and really wants to show you the best of the best. Highly recommend this and my husband and I found it to be the best way of seeing all the magnificent views offered in the area"
* A traveler said: "Aaron was our guide, he was very knowledgeable and added lots of interesting points, re native tribes in the area."
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome guide from Discovery Banff tours. Her name is Heidi and she explained all the mountain regions and the history behind them. She also hiked with us. She was great"
* A traveler said: "It is a must if you go Banff. Do not get discouraged if it rains, cloudy... because it changes every few minutes. Highly recommended to dress warm."
* A traveler said: "It was so peaceful riding through the trees and beside the Bow River. Absolutely beautiful. Friendly and professional staff, they made the experience most enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Local, friendly and informed guides. Shuttles run on time- don't be late. All the chosen stops were beautiful, even in the rain! Don't miss Johnson Gorge's beautiful blue water."
* A traveler said: "Heidi was a fantastic guide. We really enjoyed our safari! We highly recommend this tour. We learned a lot about keeping wildlife safe."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed meeting Mitch M, our guide and learning from him. The river was such a beautiful colour and lovely to paddle in. An excellent day with great service."
* A traveler said: "A lovely little trail ride, staff were friendly and very knowledgeable. Bundle up . And bring an blanket . Hotchocolate and time by the fire after to warm up..a lovely winter activity."
* A traveler said: "Great experience and totally worth it !! You must plan this in your next trip to Banff !! Lots to see and discover .."
* A traveler said: "Our guide is just awesome! He showed us all the fantastic view on the road and helped us taking pictures. Mom and I really enjoyed this trip."
* A traveler said: "The views on this excursion are breathtaking, definitely take advantage of the Gondola ride to the top of Sulphur Mountain the views are spectacular and worth every moment. Definitely will be recommending to this all! Allan was very knowledgeable and helpful and every stop was timed out and organized great! Thank you! Until next time....."
* A traveler said: "Dave was a great guide, very informative and the tour was a perfect way to see all the sights from LL to Jasper!"
* A traveler said: "Rob Jr. and his father are the best guides you can find in Banff and the surrounding areas. White glove service and extremely knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "WOW! What an adventure! Mark, our tour guide, took us to wonderful locations, treated us to a hot lunch and customized his teaching to our specific needs. Always ready to help, sure not to overstep, he was wonderful. This photography tour was worth every penny (and probably should cost more!). From the moment of on-time pick up at my hotel, through stopping to see the unplanned big horn sheep, hot chili for lunch and each stop along the way it was beautiful scenery, and a true adventure. Abraham Lake was the highlight and each spot prior to that was absolutely beautiful. Mark was patient, knew the different equipment we had and was so willing to share his knowledge. I would definitely go on this tour again and hope to on other tours with this company in the future."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Crowfoot Glacier
- Banff National Park
- Sulphur Mountain
- Yoho National Park
- Cave and Basin National Historic Site
- Mount Assiniboine
- Bow Lake
- Banff Gondola
- Banff Upper Hot Springs
- Banff Via Ferrata
- Lake Louise Ski Resort
- Victoria Glacier
- Peyto Lake
- Yamnuska Wolfdog Sanctuary
- Tunnel Mountain Drive
- Stanley Glacier
- Spiral Tunnels
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- Bow River
- Bow Falls