Top Big Island of Hawaii Attractions & Museums
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
Tickets & Passes
1 result | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
Sort by: Featured
Benefit from a flexible itinerary and personalized attention on this private tour of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. With a guide dedicated to just you and your party, walk over cooled lava flows and through a rain forest to see steam vents in action. Take the option of a super-early 5am start time if you'd like to catch the sunrise over Kilauea before the crowds arrive for the day.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Attractions & Museums in Big Island of Hawaii are taking additional safety precautions?
These Big Island of Hawaii experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Attractions & Museums in Big Island of Hawaii are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Big Island of Hawaii may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Liliuokalani Gardens
- Kekaha Kai State Park (Kona Coast State Park)
- Coconut Island (Mokuola)
- Honaunau Bay
- Saddle Road (Hawaii Route 200)
- Punaluʻu Black Sand Beach
- Kolekole Falls
- Kailua Pier
- Hulihee Palace
- Hilo Cruise Port
- Honopua Farm
- Hiilawe Falls
- Anaeho'omalu Bay
- Akaka Falls
- Hawaiian Volcano Observatory
- St. Benedict's Painted Church
- Onomea Bay
- Hamakua Coast
- Naha Stone
- Kilauea Volcano
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer