Top Big Island of Hawaii Unique Experiences
16 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "The crew was AMAZING on last night 9/18. Mike and his crew. The Manta Rays were absolutely stunning."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I were so thrilled to take a submarine tour deep in the ocean in Kona. This was actually on our bucket list. Jessica from the Atlantis was the tour guide for the day and she was professional and knowledgeable and energetic. We learned a lot about the sea life. Jessica encouraged all questions and everyone followed Covid protocol."
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Was difficult to book. Through website since we were confirmed then canceled. Had to book a second time with a different company. That trip was confirmed then put on hold pending other people needed to book in order to have enough seats filled on the flight."
* A traveler said: "We saw 9 different Manta Rays multiple of them touched us. This is a must do in Hawaii. Hands down ."
* A traveler said: "There were three manta rays that glided all around us. It was amazing ! Buddha and Chris did a great job as guides, friendly and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "This is a must do,. I had my grand kid who can barely swim, snorkleing for 45 min . Well worth the money"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the most incredible experiences we have had. We highly recommend this event for anyone who loves nature & new experiences!!"
* A traveler said: "Kids had a great time. They had a lot of chances to practice and learn how to surf. Beautiful day … the only thing I would do differently is to make sure there was more sunscreen on the back of my kids legs. They got burned really badly and we were not prepared for that. But still lots of fun:)"
* A traveler said: "Dreu was the beat tour guide we have ever had. He was super accommodating and made sure everyone was having maximum fun. His knowledge of the Big Island was beyond amazing. What a great tour! Highly recommend this one!"
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun cruising in our buggy. They even supplied a beach umbrella, chairs and towels for our trip to the beach!"
* A traveler said: "Rich was a fantastic guide. Super nice, funny, and very knowledgeable. Got to see and incredible number of astrological objects."
* A traveler said: "Krystal was so knowledgeable about everything Hawaiian in addition to teaching us so much about astronomy. It was a wonderful evening!"
* A traveler said: "It is unfortunate due extra calm conditions the surf lessons were cancelled, but we did switch over to paddle boarding lessons. The instructor and the staff at the shop very helpful and my kids(ages 17, 8 and 6) had great time. This was their first paddle boarding experience."
* A traveler said: "What a great way to see the island! The staff was all very friendly and knowledgable. We loved the valleys and seeing the volcano caldera the most! Such a beautiful island with so many different landscapes to see. This tour really captured all of them!"
* A traveler said: "Very informal place with very experienced surfers. They couldn’t have been nicer or better teachers."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kaumana Caves State Park
- St. Benedict's Painted Church
- Royal Kona Coffee Center
- Kohala Coast
- Captain Cook Monument
- Thurston Lava Tube (Nahuku)
- Banyan Drive
- Kekaha Kai State Park (Kona Coast State Park)
- Hilo Farmers Market
- Mauna Loa
- Honopua Farm
- Chain of Craters Road
- Kahaluu Beach Park
- Kula Kai Caverns
- Hualalai Volcano
- Saddle Road (Hawaii Route 200)
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer