Top Boston Duck Boat Tours
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Boston Tours
Sort by: Featured
Explore the best that Boston has to offer on this hop-on hop-off tour of the city. See Boston’s top attractions—like the USS ‘Constitution’ and the Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum, to name a few—on the loop. Enjoy discounted admission to attractions like the Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum with the purchase of your tour. If you upgrade to the Gold or Platinum Pass, you will be given your (seasonal) Harbor Cruise ticket when you check in for the Trolley Tour. These seasonal cruises depart periodically throughout the day close to Stop 1.
Discover some of Boston’s deepest, darkest secrets on a “frightseeing” tour aboard the Trolley of the Doomed, which roams around the haunted streets and burial grounds of Boston. Your costumed host provides illuminating insights into the history of the city's spookiest sights such as Copp's Hill Burying Ground.
See some of the top attractions in Boston from the waterfront on this narrated sightseeing cruise. Explore Boston Harbor and see the city’s historic sites while listening to live commentary on board. Pass landmarks like the Boston Tea Party ships, USS Constitution, and Boston Light—the oldest continuously manned lighthouse in the United States.
Revel in the history of Fenway Park, one of baseball’s most beloved stadiums, during this guided tour. Revisit the careers of Red Sox greats like Ted Williams, Babe Ruth, and Carl Yastrzemski, celebrate the club’s numerous World Series titles, and tour famous stadium locales like the ‘Green Monster,’ ‘Pesky’s Pole,’ and the Fenway Park Living Museum.
Enjoy some of the best pizza in Boston on this walking food tour. Stroll through the city’s oldest neighborhoods, including, appropriately, Little Italy on the North End. Walk along the Freedom Trail that leads to 16 historically significant sites, like Paul Revere House, Old North Church, and the USS ‘Constitution,’ to name a few. Visit some of Boston's best pizzerias and enjoy a slice at each. It’s a fun and flavorful way to get to know Boston.
Relive the most important event leading up to the American Revolution on this self-guided tour of the Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum. Take a journey back in time to the famous Boston Tea Party, an incident that changed the course of American history. It’s more than a stroll through historic artifacts, though. It’s truly one of the top-rated museums in the city of Boston. Explore authentically restored tea ships and throw the fated tea into Boston Harbor.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Duck Boat Tours in Boston?
The best Duck Boat Tours in Boston according to Viator travelers are:
What Duck Boat Tours in Boston are taking additional safety precautions?
These Boston experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Castle Island Tours & Tickets
- Willard Brook State Forest Tours & Tickets
- Burial Hill Tours & Tickets
- Back Bay Tours & Tickets
- Boston Symphony Hall Tours & Tickets
- Mayflower II Tours & Tickets
- Skywalk Observatory Tours & Tickets
- Hard Rock Café Boston Tours & Tickets
- Quincy Market Tours & Tickets
- Boston Common Tours & Tickets
- Dreamland Wax Museum Tours & Tickets
- Simons IMAX Theatre at New England Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- Fenway Park Tours & Tickets
- Plymouth Tours & Tickets
- Cheers Beacon Hill (Bull & Finch Pub) Tours & Tickets
- Old Sturbridge Village Tours & Tickets
- Boston North End Tours & Tickets
- Lexington Tours & Tickets
- Paul Revere House Tours & Tickets
- Charlestown Navy Yard Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Quebec