Top Brisbane Classes & Workshops
20 results | All Brisbane Tours
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed tour great tour guide easy operation of segways family found easy to use the river tour and south bank was a joy to ride along"
* A traveler said: "This was such a great day! The snorkeling is amazing and the 4WD to the sand dunes it great fun. The sandboarding was fun - but the snorkeling was the best!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time on the island. Snorkelling was my favourite. It was my first time snorkelling, and I was nervous, but the guides were friendly and helpful; they made sure I am safe and enjoy the experience."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. The trainer was patient and experienced.By the end of the lesson, I even can stand on the board"
* A traveler said: "Our Instructor was fabulous. Great experience and a lot of fun. We would recommend abseiling at Kangaroo Point to everybody."
* A traveler said: "Very comfortable lounge with good choice of food and drinks. Staff were friendly and very helpful. Would highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Very well organized trip and authentic and interrested personnel. The Park itself is well worth the visit and was good value for Money. The Birds are spectacular."
* A traveler said: "It was the best experience ever, our tour guide Frank was so friendly and his commentaries were very interesting."
* A traveler said: "The views were spectacular especially as all the lights came on. I wouldn’t recommend doing the climb in summer it would be too hot and uncomfortable."
* A traveler said: "Heather is a friendly driver and she gave us much information, also gave us time to enjoy the sights and shopping, it was a good tour"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended for any people who enjoy walking trails and beautiful scenery. The waterfalls are magic and the Rainforests are beautiful. Awesome guide..easy pick up location and your taken to the best spots and walked to and from each location."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable and friendly host, nice food to accompany the wine, and our own bottle of our own blend to take home!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- CityCat Ferry
- Tinchi Tamba Wetlands
- The Gabba (Brisbane Cricket Ground)
- Brisbane River
- Treasury Casino
- Streets Beach
- City Botanic Gardens
- Moreton Island
- Mt. Coot-tha
- Queensland Museum
- Queensland Cultural Centre
- Roma Street Parkland
- Queen Street Mall
- Queensland Art Gallery
- Eagle Street Pier
- Parliament House
- Anzac Square
- South Bank
- Old Windmill
- Story Bridge
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in North Island