Top Brisbane Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
119 results | All Brisbane Tours
* A traveler said: "A great way to learn the history of the Brisbane River, stopping at the Lone pine koala park for cuddles."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed tour great tour guide easy operation of segways family found easy to use the river tour and south bank was a joy to ride along"
* A traveler said: "Even though the weather wasn't great the day was really good. The guide was very friendly and informative. I would definitely recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful clean boat . Excellent and knowledgeable commentary along the way . Staff where lovely . Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Heather is a friendly driver and she gave us much information, also gave us time to enjoy the sights and shopping, it was a good tour"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended for any people who enjoy walking trails and beautiful scenery. The waterfalls are magic and the Rainforests are beautiful. Awesome guide..easy pick up location and your taken to the best spots and walked to and from each location."
* A traveler said: "Very lovely bus driver he was very nice to talk to me and my family had a wonderful day at the Australia zoo I would Recommend This service to my friends and family"
* A traveler said: "The commentary was good, morning tea was lovely and crew very friendly and very helpful. Lunch was great, the walk from boat to pub was hard for someone who would normally use a scooter, and you couldn’t take that on the boat."
* A traveler said: "Very well organized trip and authentic and interrested personnel. The Park itself is well worth the visit and was good value for Money. The Birds are spectacular."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, a lovely way to see a new city. Very informative, Gabbi was an excellent and charming tour guide. Most enjoyable. Perfect walking pace even for my 83 year old mother."
* A traveler said: "I had a great time on the island. Snorkelling was my favourite. It was my first time snorkelling, and I was nervous, but the guides were friendly and helpful; they made sure I am safe and enjoy the experience."
* A traveler said: "This was such a great day! The snorkeling is amazing and the 4WD to the sand dunes it great fun. The sandboarding was fun - but the snorkeling was the best!"
* A traveler said: "Tash was amazing super cool chick that was relaxed And easy going, great group Of People awesome day highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "It was the best experience ever, our tour guide Frank was so friendly and his commentaries were very interesting."
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful trip. Nice company! Great nature! I highly recommend! Delicious lunch too. It proved to be a brilliant idea to start your visit to Queensland with a guided day trip. The guide Tanya does a terrific job."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day, i would highly recommend, great wine and a beautiful meal. Great value for money. Caz our tour operator was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Awesome couple of hours spent at the Brewery, Loved the history and all that went with it. Topped off with a tasty lunch and of course a cold beer. Our tour guide Dan was exceptional."
* A traveler said: "Easy to find. Fast trip. Helpful driver. Only a little more than the train fare but dropped at the door of the hotel"
* A traveler said: "This was a beautiful trip with a very sweet guide. We had rain and mist the whole time but that made it magical."
* A traveler said: "Russel was a great tour guide to and from the Zoo. Very comfortable vehicle Russell was a delight to talk to. Highly recommend this tour to have a easy stress free trip to Australasian Zoo. The Zoo was fantastic as well and my 4 year old son loved it. Cheers"
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to finish a day at the Gold Coast. Duffy was an excellent host and explained things very well."
* A traveler said: "Juan was an excellent and friendly guy who looked after our needs during the tour. It's something we don't have in Sydney .........."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! My partner and I enjoyed so much this tour and Moreton Island is a real gem! The crew is fantastic and can't recommend them enough!"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful trip out of Brisbane. The Gold Coast is beautiful. We had time to stroll the beaches and had a wonderful boat cruise down a canal to view the homes and the city from the water."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Museum of Brisbane
- Mt. Coot-tha
- Treasury Casino
- Newstead House
- South Bank
- Commissariat Store Museum
- Brisbane City Hall
- Moreton Island
- Queen Street Mall
- CityCat Ferry
- Old Windmill
- Streets Beach
- City Botanic Gardens
- Parliament House
- The Gabba (Brisbane Cricket Ground)
- Wheel of Brisbane
- Eagle Street Pier
- Suncorp Stadium (Lang Park)
- Queensland Maritime Museum
- Anzac Square
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in North Island