Top Busan Outdoor Activities
29 results | All Busan Tours
* A traveler said: "I really appreciate having Mira showing me her beautiful city. I booked this trip as a solo traveler but ended up having another solo traveler with us. It was just perfect with the 3 of us touring around Busan. Mira picked me up from Busan KTX station and she was punctual. We had texted several times prior to the meetup and she's a consummate professional. My favorites are Gamcheon Village and Yonggusa Temple. We also stopped for a tasty lunch at a local restaurant after visiting Taejongdae. I had the seafood jjampong. Mira would provide a brief history of each site and then would give us some time to explore on our own. If you would like to stay at Gamcheon village longer, I'd suggest to find your way back to the hotel as there is so much to explore in this lovely village. Gamcheon is the last stop before tour ends. All in all, I'd recommed this tour. Mira is fluent in English and Mandarin so it was really refreshing to have a conversation with her in English as I had been using Google translate and sign language whilst in Busan lol."
* A traveler said: "Hayden was so great. He really made our time in Busan special. He has an amazing knack of giving you the history of the area, making it interesting, very fun!!!. We had him pick us up at the Busan Cruise Terminal and give us a day tour of the areas. He went places would have never seen on a big tourist bus. Thank you Hayden"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful all-day tour, saw so much - a great day with a great tour operator who shared his knowledge"
* A traveler said: "This tour was the absolute perfect way to see every side of Busan. Our guide Steve was knowledgeable, friendly, accommodating, and fun! He made the tour more than any of the sights. He was also a fantastic photographer and sent us the photos quickly. The sights were fantastic, with amazing views and interesting history. It was fun to see the city from every side and above. Absolutely would love to do another tour with Steve in this fantastic city!"
* A traveler said: "Steve was a great guide! Very knowledgeable and about all sorts of things. We also went through some routes that private vehicles wouldn’t have been able to go to. It was a jam packed day with lots of sights."
* A traveler said: "This was the best city tour I have EVER been on. Dylan was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone looking for a well rounded experience in Busan!"
* A traveler said: "Steve was a great guide for us, taking us around Busan’s west side and telling us the stories of the city through the eyes of a local. Steve is very knowledgeable about the history and he combines that with the ability to see it from a stranger’s point of view. We were also lucky to be the only two on the tour, which made it more relaxed and catered to our wants."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, and we loved our guide Steve! We were so glad we did the tour since we were only in Busan for two days, and could not have seen and learned so much otherwise! Steve was a great host -- he answered all our questions, showed us some memorable spots, and even took some cute photos for us!! If you are in Busan, def take this tour! :"
* A traveler said: "We liked very much the image of Busan from the top of the mountain, the spectacle given by the lights of the city impressed us and the travel by ship offered the best memories.All schedule was respected and the tour guide CK was one of the best!"
* A traveler said: "Jade did a great job showing us around for this night tour of Busan being taken around in the van which would've been otherwise difficult for us to get to. He was very knowledgeable and provided us with great nighttime photo spots. His high energy made the evening very memorable!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Harry Kim did not rush us as we hiked slowly up the Keumjeonsan Mountain. He paced himself and ensured we were safe at all times. Very thoughtful. He also brought us to eat very authentic local Korean food in Busan. We highly recommend Harry and this tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- SEA LIFE® Busan Aquarium
- Andong Hahoe Folk Village
- Gwangan Bridge (Gwangandaegyo)
- Gwangbokdong Food Street
- Geumjeong Mt. Fortress (Geumjeongsanseong)
- Dongbaek Island (Dongbaekseom)
- UN Memorial Cemetery
- Haeinsa Temple
- Junam Wetlands Park
- Trick Eye Museum Busan
- Nampodong Street (Theater District)
- Taejongdae Resort Park
- Haeundae Beach
- Haedong Yonggung Temple (Haedong Yonggungsa)
- Andong Folk Museum
- Things to do in Jeonju
- Things to do in Fukuoka
- Things to do in Nagasaki
- Things to do in Yongin
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Qingdao
- Things to do in Shanghai
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture