Cairns Night Markets & Food Court Tours and Activities
On a trip to Cairns, chances are your days will be filled with adventures outside the city, from diving on the Great Barrier Reef to hiking in the Daintree Rainforest. If that sounds like you, the Cairns Night Markets & Food Court provide the perfect place to shop, eat and even get a massage after a full day of exploring.
The Cairns Night Markets has 130 stalls selling everything from touristy souvenirs and T-shirts to blown glass, local honey and classic Aussie leather hats. An entire aisle of the market is devoted to massage parlors with reasonable prices, which could be a welcome relief after an arduous day adventuring. In front of the night markets is the 200-seat food court—think fresh seafood and a variety of Asian options, everything from sushi and kebabs to Malaysian soups and curries.
Tours and Activities to Experience Cairns Night Markets & Food Court
Frequently Asked Questions
- Great Barrier Reef Snorkeling and Diving Cruise from Cairns
- Outer Reef Pontoon Experience from Cairns
- Skip the Line Kuranda Scenic Railway Gold Class and Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Green Island Day Trip from Cairns
- Things to Do in Cairns with Kids
- Romantic Things to Do in Cairns and the Tropical North
- How to Spend 2 Days in Cairns
- Things to Do in Cairns This Summer
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in Cairns and the Tropical North
- How to Spend 3 Days in Cairns & the Tropical North
- Things to Do in Cairns This Winter