Top Calgary Nature and Wildlife Tours
50 results | All Calgary Tours
* A traveler said: "Ride was amazing! Tour guides were so helpful, horses are calm and loving. Best experience for all ages in our family!"
* A traveler said: "Great place!! Too big to see and do all in one day!! Awesome for families, something for everyone!! Family and grandchildren, loved bakery and candy store!!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience! My teenager would like to do it again👍! Horses are pretty good and well trained!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day trip with nice guide. All locations were beautiful. The day was well paced with enough time at each stop."
* A traveler said: "The views on this excursion are breathtaking, definitely take advantage of the Gondola ride to the top of Sulphur Mountain the views are spectacular and worth every moment. Definitely will be recommending to this all! Allan was very knowledgeable and helpful and every stop was timed out and organized great! Thank you! Until next time....."
* A traveler said: "Great company our flight was delayed 21/2 hrs and they were there to meet us on arrival driver Amman was great highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Joey was exceptional, polite, attentive, patient, and a great guy. Excellent experience would definitely recommend. Thank you Joey."
* A traveler said: "Allan was super nice, informative and pleasant to be around, took us safely up to the Columbia Icefields with a nice sense of humor he made the day extra beautiful. I super recommend Allan (the driver), Calgary Tours - Viator (the travel agency) and the trip "Columbia Icefields 1 day trip"
* A traveler said: "The representative found me quickly at the baggage carousel and altered our driver to arrive just a few minutes later. Driver was friendly and answered any questions we had about our upcoming vacation."
* A traveler said: "The explorer tour was quite challenging with the mixture of crawling and climbing, but the experience is something else. The guide we had Sara was awesome, really knowledge, friendly, and she let us travel at our own pace. I highly recommend for people who are moderately active to take part"
* A traveler said: "Everything was memorable. From the driver (Ian) who drove us from Calgary, to Lake moraine, lake louise, lake 2 Jack, bow river, ... and Banff and back to Calgary. He was filled with alot of knowledge, friendly, patient , respectful and kind. I hope he will be our driver next time. My child and l enjoyed everything about the trip. We will be back for a trip to Jasper if possible an Alberta wide tour."
* A traveler said: "Spectacular scenery, very helpful and friendly guides, all very safely conducted, informative and fun."
* A traveler said: "I booked this for a friend's visit from Ontario. We had a great time and saw sone amazing scenery. The price was great and we had so much fun we booked a tour for another trek the next day with the same guide. We ended up having the tour guide to ourselves both times which was an added bonus."
* A traveler said: "Eric is our driver and guide tour. He speaks english very well. I recommend this tour. You will see the best 3 lakes in Banff. Me and my sister have a wonderful day and great pictures during our tour.Thank you so much Eric!"
* A traveler said: "Our Canmore Trails and Tales guide, Jacob, was personable and knowledgeable and thoroughly interesting and entertaining. We are looking forward to taking part in another Canmore Trails and Tales tour in the future. We highly recommend Canmore Trails and Tales."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very nice and the tour was even only for the two of us."