Mandala Beach Club
Set on the white-sand beaches of the Caribbean, Mandala Beach Club is known for its beach parties, bikini contests, and crowds of revelers that flock to the club day and night. Party-goers can sip tropical beverages on lounge chairs and splash in the pool by day and dance the night away to electronic DJ sets.
A daytime visit to the Mandala Beach Club offers everything from relaxing in beachside cabanas to poolside service at the club’s three pools. While tropical drinks are flowing at any time of the day, the party steps up to the next level when night falls and the area transforms into one of Cancun’s top nightclubs.
You can get a beach day pass that lets you breeze past the lines and comes with an included lounge chair and pool access. At night, book a party pass that gets you VIP access, skip-the-line privileges, and unlimited drinks from the open bar.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Mandala Beach Club draws in beach-lovers and party-goers.
- Your cover charge is converted into a food and beverage credit.
- The club is known for its theme nights and contests.
- Arrive early—the nightclub parties garner long lines.
How to Get There
Mandala Beach Club is conveniently located in the Party Zone area of Cancun’s Hotel Zone. Set at kilometer 9.5 on Boulevard Kukulcan (the Hotel Zone uses kilometer markers to label locations) the club can be reached by taxi, bus, or on foot from many nearby resorts and clubs.
When to Get There
Visit during the day (10:30am–6pm) for the beach club experience and return at 10:30pm for the party. The club is open seven days a week and select nights offer theme parties and competitions.
Top Nightclubs in Cancun
While Mandala Beach Club’s beachfront and pool parties set it apart, visitors can discover an array of other party hotspots surrounding Mandala Beach. Just steps away, Coco Bongo offers a mix of dance parties and broadway-style shows reminiscent of Las Vegas. Nextdoor, The City hosts the biggest Friday night parties in Cancun. Surrounding the massive clubs you can also find smaller (yet still impressive) clubs such as Congo and Daddy’O.
- Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)
- Ventura Park
- Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)
- Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)
- Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte)
- Interactive Aquarium Cancun
- Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)
- La Isla Shopping Village
- Xoximilco Cancun
- Cancun Airport VIP Lounge
- Mandala Cancun Nightclub
- Captain Hook Cancun
- Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)
- Jolly Roger Pirate Ship
- Cenote Nohoch Nah Chich