Top Caribbean Coast Food Tours
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Caribbean Coast Tours
Sort by: Featured
Caribbean jungles are not only known for their varied wildlife, but also for the cacao plants that have fed Costa Rica’s deeply-rooted chocolate culture. Experience both highlights on this tour, which allows you to learn about the chocolate making process in Puerto Viejo and visit Cahuita National Park—a haven of white sand beach, dense jungle, and rich biodiversity.
Learn about one of Costa Rica’s indigenous populations first-hand with this tour to the largest Bribri community in the country. See how traditions like plant medicine and cacao ceremonies still thrive today—you can even taste handmade chocolate for yourself. Then, take a dip in a local waterfall before returning to your hotel.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Food Tours in Caribbean Coast are taking additional safety precautions?
These Caribbean Coast experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Andes