Top Costa Maya Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
71 results | All Costa Maya Tours
* A traveler said: "Met our tour person Ismael. Good directions to meeting place. Van very clean, Ismael very informative and congenial. He taught us so many things we did not know about the ruins and the area. Will ask for him when we return to Costa Maya. Thank you Ismael and Viator!"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing!!! We had so much fun. Alex and the wait staff were awesome. The food was excellent! Lots of hospitality."
* A traveler said: "we had an amazing time!! i would highly recommend this to anyone! the 7 color lagoon was breathtaking- our guides exceeded all of our expectations- we were a party of 8 with 5 children and they catered to our every need! top notch! thank you for making our vacation great!"
* A traveler said: "Grisel was a great tour guide. She have us a great explanation at Chacchoben. Bacalar resort was also great. The lagoon is incredible."
* A traveler said: "Great day with the friendly guys at Next Experience. Lovely traditional Mexican lunch at beautiful Lake Bacalar. We hired both paddle boards and Kayaks at no extra costs as well all as all food and alcoholic drinks."
* A traveler said: "We thought we had died and gone to Heaven. Of all my excursions this stands out as number one. We felt as though we were invited guests."
* A traveler said: "We rented from these guys. They didn't think I should take the bike. I'm 80 years old. so they arranged for us to take a golf cart instead. They gave us the cart at no extra charge. I can't thank them enough. The golf cart people were great as well. Thanks pedro and ramon."
* A traveler said: "What an incredible experience! We were struggling to decide if we wanted to visit the ruins or Bacalar, whether we wanted one that included lunch or drinks, etc. This excursion had it all! We met at the exit of the port just past the gates into the city and from there we had a van ride to the ruins that was not boring, but filled with history from our passionate and knowledgable tour guide. The ruins were incredible with so much history and first-hand experiences with plants and animals. From there we drove to the beautiful & colors lagoon of Bacalar taking a boat around and stopping for the Gram-worthy photos on some in-water hammocks and swings. But we weren't finished yet as we stopped for lunch on the way back which was delicious. The whole time we were comforted by our charming guides and their gracious bottle of tequila and snacks whenever we wanted. 20/10 would recommend to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time on the beach and felt like movie stars during the day. The drinks and food were good and as it said unlimited. The tour matched up with our cruise ship docking time and I found the guide easily on arrival. Will definately book again if visiting on a cruise. Thanks for the memories."
* A traveler said: "i love daniel and this place. yay. he was so nice and good at his job. i love him. oh hey daniel. love u."
* A traveler said: "This was a private tour for our group of 6. Carlos was just awesome! He is so knowledgeable and had so much information to share. One of our party had issues walking, he was in no rush and slowed down so we could all enjoy the morning. We even saw spider monkeys! I have already recommended this to someone traveling in the area. Great value and great day."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Our guide Fabiola was very knowledgeable and friendly. Would definitely recommend this tour to anyone who is interested in seeing some Mayan ruins."
* A traveler said: "The ruins were very cool and we were able to see some great things just walking around. Traveling between each was simple. Then the beach was incredible, exactly what you imagine on vacation sitting on the beach with a margarita. The staff were amazing as well. Leo and Jackie were fantastic."
* A traveler said: "We had a blast! The beach is simply fantastic! Clear and calm waters. Plus the margaritas were delicious and so was the guac and chips we ordered. Our waiter, Leo was outstanding, fast, friendly and always smiling! I will definitely come back to Blue Kay if I visit Costa Maya again. As it is the last beach club in the "Malecon", it is not bombarded with the annoying sellers of souvenir and massage services."
* A traveler said: "Great snorkeling tour of the reef! Elizabeth and Allie were very helpful and encouraging for a someone new to snorkeling and some that were more experienced. They spent time explaining the equipment and what we were seeing. Great excursion!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands