Top Darwin Extreme Sports
13 results | All Darwin Tours
* A traveler said: "What a great time! My wife and I booked this tour online and everything was great! Our tour guide Dani was lovely and very knowledgeable, she spoke thee local languages and delivered service beyond what was expected."
* A traveler said: "This tour was sensational. We learnt a lot about aboriginal cultural . Saw the most amazing landscapes and sunsets. Our guide was fantastic with a great sense of humour and a good knowledge of the places we visited, very accommodating. We live in a wonderful country. I would highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Great trip with Dan lots interesting comentry beautiful pools and gorges butterfly park and farm animals gardens was amazing. Nice meeting Graham who does fishing trips. Thankyou."
* A traveler said: "Highlight was the awesome boating guide who spun a few good yarns and cracked many jokes and I got lots of great photos of the crocs."
* A traveler said: "Great day! Mickey took care of everything. Wonderful oranges even to snack on!"
* A traveler said: "Our pilot Dan was most competent in 'bumpy'conditions. Efficient and friendly service. Interesting commentary provided."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Fannie Bay Gaol
- George Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens
- Crocosaurus Cove
- Myilly Point Heritage Precinct
- Defence of Darwin Experience
- Qantas Hangar
- Lyons Cottage
- Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory (MAGNT)
- Parliament House
- Bicentennial Park
- Darwin Aviation Museum
- Darwin Waterfront Precint
- East Point Reserve
- Mindil Beach
- Window on the Wetlands Visitor Centre
- Charles Darwin National Park
- Edith Falls (Leliyn)
- Magnetic Termite Mounds