Top Everglades National Park Kayaking Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Read MoreShow Less
Exploring Everglades National Park by kayak is a great way to get up close and personal with the diverse flora and fauna found within the park’s nine different ecosystems. Here’s what you need to know about guided Everglades paddling tours, which range from a few hours to a few days.
- Kayak through one of the largest mangrove forests in North America.
- Get up-close views of alligators, ducks, otters, manatees, turtles, and other Everglades animals, and learn about their habits from a certified naturalist.
- Take a boat ride through remote areas of Everglades National Park and admire a wide variety of plants and wildlife.
- Get out of your kayak and into the water to explore alligator holes and cypress domes.
- Paddle into the salt water of Florida Bay.
- Spend three days kayaking in the Everglades and camping on secluded islands.
Things to Know
- No prior kayaking experience is necessary for most tours.
- All safety gear and camping equipment are provided for camping tours.
- By road, Everglades National Park is about 40 minutes from Naples, 90 minutes from Fort Myers, and 90 minutes from Miami.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is generally not included; you need to make your way to the Everglades on your own.
- For half-day kayaking trips, morning and afternoon departures are available.
4 results | All Everglades National Park Tours
Sort by: Featured
Escape to the wilderness of the Florida Everglades on this small-group eco-adventure. Explore a variety of lush landscapes by foot, kayak and boat looking for dolphins, manatees, sea turtles, bald eagles and more. Hike along the beach, dunes and mangrove swamps. Kayak to Barrier Island Beach — no kayaking experience necessary. And take a boat ride through some of the most remote areas of the park. It’s the ultimate Everglades experience rolled into one unique, half-day adventure.
Get close to Florida’s native flora and fauna on an eco-friendly 3-hour kayak tour of the Everglades National Park from Naples. Paddling at a moderate pace, you’ll kayak beneath the green canopies of mangrove forests and, with luck, observe American alligators, butterflies, and wild orchids. Opt to embark on this family-friendly activity in either the morning or the afternoon. Small-group tour limited to 15 people.
Discover the diverse wildlife of Everglades National Park with a combination eco tour led by a Florida Master Naturalist Guide. Begin with a boat ride and learn about different ecosystems while keeping an eye out for dolphins, manatees, and herons. Continue next in a kayak, paddling on peaceful waters that allow you to explore areas a boat can’t go. Finish with a walking tour on an uninhabited barrier island.
Explore the pristine mangrove trails of southern Florida on this guided kayaking tour. With your naturalist guide, paddle through the winding tunnels and observe native birds and other wildlife in their natural habitat. Groups are small with usually 10 or less guests, allowing for a personal experience. This also increases the chances of seeing wildlife from a closer distance.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kayaking in Everglades National Park?
The best Kayaking in Everglades National Park according to Viator travelers are:
What Kayaking in Everglades National Park are taking additional safety precautions?
These Everglades National Park experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kayaking in Everglades National Park are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Everglades National Park may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island