Top Florida Art & Culture
441 results | All Florida Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and made our tour a great adventure. Our friends and family really enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful food. Excellent tour guide. The people we met were authentic. Loved the cigar rolling female owner company. Would do it again."
* A traveler said: "It was great fun for the kids. My daughter especially loved shooting water with water guns and receiving treasure that included “gold” coins at the end. Also the crew were very knowledgeable and friendly. They made out experience pleasant"
* A traveler said: "Carlos was an amazing guide! I learnt a lot !!! The place has a vibrant culture and history and the food is amazing !"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience...Rebecca was wonderful. She was very knowledgeable on all aspects.. thank you"
* A traveler said: "We saw a Dolphin flip out of the water. The crew was very knowledgeable. It was very enjoyable. Everyone was friendly."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guy and funny too I think his name was Troy Had a good time Will be back again! Thank you thank you"
* A traveler said: "Very Pleasant and informative Very Clean knowledgeable guide. Parking is confusing. Hopefully the surrounding community recovers"
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience! Music was amazing! Wonderful and kind staff. Loved every min of it! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this ghost tour. Learned some really good stories. Our guide, Byrd was sincere and pleasant. He was very patient with all our fellow tour guests. The price was right and it lasted the perfect amount of time. The group was very large, a few less people might have made the tour even better."
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun! The dinner was amazing and so well organized. We will for sure do it again! It is well worth the money we spent!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was a lot of fun. Sandra was an awesome guide and story teller. She even had picture to correlate with her stories."
* A traveler said: "Great job with local lore. And being south of the center even better! Spooky walk in the dark! That picture I caught is definitely ecto!"
* A traveler said: "The tour of the water way - the speaker was awesome she was inviting easy to relate and connnect with her"
* A traveler said: "Amazing service. From the staff to the entire experience, everything was top notch. Our first mini boat experience was a great one."
* A traveler said: "The speed amazing view best experience ever I will come back next time For more Andjejxmrkd xkdnndjxbzhshzbzjjdjd n"
* A traveler said: "I caught a beautiful trigger fish that I was able to release back in the water. First mate and captain were professional, friendly and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Chuck was Amazing!!! My first time ever fishing and He was always ready to assist me with putting my bait on the hook🙄! This adventure was Relaxing and Fun!! I highly recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "Everyone was great and very helpful. Totally worth it!! Very patient couldn’t have had a better day with Rick and other crew"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this fantastic tour. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and engaging, and the tour itself was thoughtfully designed. I always try and fit something "just a bit" educational :) into our vacations, and this was perfect - appreciated by my entire family!"
* A traveler said: "Our experience on the half-day tour was excellent! Easy communication, on-time pickup at our hotel in South Beach, very knowledgeable and funny guide/drivers (Thanks, Ben & Stacy!) and seeing so many alligators in the wild was just amazing! During the walk, we saw many mama alligators and their babies, in addition to different birds and wildlife in the area. On the airboat, we got lucky that we were the only boat out that day (on a Monday during dry season), so we got to see quite a few alligators in the swamp despite other reviews saying otherwise. One of them was about 10-12 ft long! Our captain was the one spotting all the alligators we saw and would slow down/stop to get us a very close up look of each of them. We can’t be happier with our entire experience, highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour...enjoy seeing all the beautiful animals. The staff was friendly and attentive."
* A traveler said: "The scenery in the evening was beautiful. Food was good and the weather was great! In a cigar smoker, so glad I was able to enjoy one atop."
* A traveler said: "The Tour Guide was both informative and Humurous. Very knowledgeable The Double Deckers Bus in Little Havanah was quite an experience. More than worth the cost and time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Art & Culture Classes
- Arts & Design
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Traditional Wellness
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island