Top Florida Classes & Workshops
54 results | All Florida Tours
* A traveler said: "Our instructor was very helpful and clear in both giving instructions and training. He was a great motivator and very patient too."
* A traveler said: "Great guide and captain. It was my kids’ first time. They had a blast and I felt it was very safe. I appreciated the guide joking and connecting with the passengers. Kids want to go back and I am going up next time!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing service. From the staff to the entire experience, everything was top notch. Our first mini boat experience was a great one."
* A traveler said: "The Tour Guide was both informative and Humurous. Very knowledgeable The Double Deckers Bus in Little Havanah was quite an experience. More than worth the cost and time."
* A traveler said: "Carlos was an amazing guide! I learnt a lot !!! The place has a vibrant culture and history and the food is amazing !"
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun! Our crew Alex and Tony were professional, safe and very fun! It is so peaceful up in the air. Nothing to be afraid of. Would definitely do again!"
* A traveler said: "Gary was a knowledgeable guide With a great sense of humor. He was good about making sure everyone was safe and comfortable. The water was choppy and it was extra fun"
* A traveler said: "The caption and team was awesome! Made the experience fun and full of laughter from the very beginning."
* A traveler said: "Great experience and Brad was a Fantastic! Funny, knowledgeable and helped us make awesome drinks. Best thing we did this week in Key West!"
* A traveler said: "Fun, interesting guide, Brad. Driver was careful and courteous. Kennedy space center was fun and educational. All around a great trip"
* A traveler said: "We booked this for my fiancé’s birthday. We had an AMAZING time. The crew was very funny and friendly. The ride out on the boat was smooth, as well as the parasail flight. I would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We did everything from the safari to the boat ride and gator park I couldn't say anything negative about the experience except Florida is to hot other then that it was a great day. I spend about 175 a person but got a full day and experience a free lunch and nice pictures"
* A traveler said: "This trip was so worth it. The instructor and classes were awesome. The Sisters all had. Great time and the event was more than we anticipated. Would definitely do this one again on the next trip to Miami. Good Times!!!"
* A traveler said: "Manny was informative, passionate and engaging. He had a wealth of knowledge and applied it to helping us learn to play the basic conga technique. He went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable. We had a great time and would not hesitate to recommend this experience to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant setting for a great yoga session with Damian, knowledgeable, experienced and a very informative session . Professional and designed with my flexibility in mind . I will definitely recommend this wonderful idea and I loved making new friends ."
* A traveler said: "Decided to do something different while my partner and I visited her parents. So happy that we did! We all loved the experience from beginning to end. Would highly recommend to couples or families looking for some fun away from the sun. Also, the music and ambience of the space was on point!"
* A traveler said: "Chase was a wonderful instructor. He got my girlfriend and I educated and out on the water in a short time and we felt comfortable surfing before the end of the lesson. The school has everything needed to make the experience enjoyable (wetsuits, boards, and camera/video equipment). We highly recommend this surf lesson to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "That place was so peaceful and beautiful, I really enjoy my time, no pressure about performance. Everything was about sharing good energy and learning about the body. Damian knows how to convey those things and has good experience with yoga. I really enjoy that activity!"
* A traveler said: "We had a blast. It was fun and we learned a lot. We will be back. Joe was a great host and was a great teacher."
* A traveler said: "Excellent instructor! So fun. Would definitely do this experience again. Hope that once COVID is over we can return to try the glass blowing. You"
* A traveler said: "My family’s first experience surfing. Would definitely recommend Brandon. He was really encouraging, gave thorough clear instructions, and was safe. We had a lot of fun!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mission Nombre de Dios
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum
- Pensacola Lighthouse and Maritime Museum
- St. Augustine History Museum
- St. Augustine Pirate and Treasure Museum
- ZooTampa at Lowry Park
- Orlando International Premium Outlets
- Hollywood Beach
- Florida Air Museum
- Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Vandenberg Wreck
- Royal Palm Visitor Center
- Octagon Wildlife Sanctuary And Rehabilitation Center
- Fountain of Youth
- Hard Rock Cafe Key West
- Everglades Holiday Park
- LEGOLAND® Florida Resort
- Coral Gables
- I-Drive NASCAR Indoor Kart Racing
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island