Top Florida Kid-Friendly
43 results | All Florida Tours
* A traveler said: "Guys were amazing, entertaining so much fun for young kids. Would recommend them 100%. Great to go on the hot day there is some splashing involved"
* A traveler said: "Loves the fact this is built for little kids. My son was tall enough to go on all the rides. He could go on any ride by himself even."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was a very funny person, knowledgeable and very helpful in regards to pointing out where to look at and making our first visit very memorable! The animal show is the first of its kind we watched and will never forget it! Thank you! We had the best time!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time not only was it fun but it was educational. My kids are 8 and 12. Would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "Came down to visit my brother in law who was recently diagnosed with cancer…. Took him out on the jungle queen ….. he loved it as well as myself and wife"
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun! Our crew Alex and Tony were professional, safe and very fun! It is so peaceful up in the air. Nothing to be afraid of. Would definitely do again!"
* A traveler said: "The day was beautiful for parasailing. Our 2 Captains were super nice and very knowledgeable. So much fun also. Great way to spend my birthday. Would absolutely recommend this company for any of your water activities!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Kevin, was awesome. He used every minute of the tour bringing the history of old St. Augustine back to life. He was easy to understand"
* A traveler said: "It was a good time. Captain Ron and the young woman (I forget her name) we’re great, and I highly recommend them."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing and very informative. I enjoyed all the activities at Key West and the bus ride to the Keys was smooth and safe. The tour guide gave us all the information about the islands that was very interesting. Great tour. I will do this again."
* A traveler said: "The crew was amazing and very informational.. The tour was a wonderful experience and we will recommend to all friends and family"
* A traveler said: "The captains were awesome with our experience. They helped us get as close as we possibly could. My wife had an amazing day for her birthday."
* A traveler said: "If we only did one thing on vacation, this would be it. My kids talk about it constantly, you will not be disappointed!!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time and the tour guide Paul was great, informative and made it fun. We will use this service again for excursions."
* A traveler said: "We took someone that has never been to Florida and loved Universal! Viator was an easy way to get our tickets at will call. The line wasn’t long."
* A traveler said: "Captain Bob was awesome. I learned a lot about the sawgrass and the preservation of the area. The animal exhibit was also great."
* A traveler said: "It was so worth the money. So much I never learned or have forgotten over the yrs. From the rocket garden to the IMAX to the memory wall, I was in awe. I was nervous to do the simulator, but persevered and did it. Thank you too all the people who work there to make our experiences wonderful."
* A traveler said: "Unforgettable experience. Captain Marco and our guide Colleen were very informative of not only the dolphins but the entire ecosystem. We got to see many dolphins and even some babies playing. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Very easy to get tickets with absolutely great discounts .Skipping the line was amazing to allow us to have more time to enjoy"
* A traveler said: "Capt. Disco was great. We saw several alligators and other wildlife. Absolutely will be going back!!!!"
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing time swimming with the Manatees, visiting the wild life preserver and the air boat. Our driver and tour guide were filbert friendly."
* A traveler said: "The memorials were so touching. We were not able to do it all but what we did get to do was so amazing it was worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful scenery and really good people that worked there The tour guide was very informative and they alligator show was very good"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Rhett was so knowledgeable and fun to be with for a whole day. He saw things, plants / animals we didn’t notice. Boat rides were a amazing. Captain Thristan got dolphins to follow behind our boat and perform twirls. In between activities were road in a 10 passenger van. I highly recommend this tour. Thanks for a great adventure."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Spanish Military Hospital Museum
- Lightner Museum
- Disney's Hollywood Studios®
- Key West Aquarium
- Edison and Ford Winter Estates
- Flagler College
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Sanibel Island
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)
- Fort Myers Beach
- Bass Museum of Art
- Hollywood Beach
- Wynwood Walls
- Daytona International Speedway
- Universal CityWalk
- Hyde Park
- Gulf World Marine Park
- Rapids Water Park
- Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens
- Exploration Tower
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in New Providence Island