Top Hawaii Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
493 results | All Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "Long but awesome day! Our guide Awanna was knowledgeable, funny, a great driver and an all around nice guy. We experienced a teaser trip of what the big island offers. Just wish there was an opportunity to swim in a waterfall. Overall a fun experience."
* A traveler said: "Great trip! Highly recommend! Although we were not able to take a boat to the USS Arizona due to maintenance issues, we were still able to visit the aviation museum, the USS Missouri, and the submarine. The aviation museum is a must to visit while at Pearl Harbor. There is more to see at Pearl Harbor than just the USS Arizona."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Holla, on bus 3, was awesome and entertaining! We loved it all from the ocean, the sunset, the show, the drinks and ample good food! It was well worth out trip! Learning about the Rich Hawaiian culture was very interesting. Would highly recommend Paradise Cove Luau!"
* A traveler said: "This was an absolutely amazing experience the your guide was very very knowledgeable concerning the island I would definitely encourage vacationers to do this excursion."
* A traveler said: "Gide girl was fun. She was very welcome and informative. Nice places to see and visit. I like that we can use it all day"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the island from a different perspective was just amazing! Pilot Bastian for sure made the experience a more pleasant one with his narrating."
* A traveler said: "Jeff was an awesome tour guide..informative and fun. Mauna Kea Summit was amazing. Had a great time. Glad we booked thru you guus."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting did the USS Bowfin tour which is the submarine docked at Pearl Harbor and did the USS Missouri tour which was awesome also all in all great experience just needed more time there is a lot of history"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Very interesting and informative. Had a great time. Tour guide was awesome. Knew his stuff. Nice person."
* A traveler said: "Professional..efficient..staff..well organised...very cool experience....beautiful100 feet under the sea !!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent from start to finish. Great customer service, tasty food, saw everything: the beautiful Napali Coast, a huge pod of dolphins and a stunning sunset. The captain’s voice over along the way showed deep knowledge of the landscapes at Kauai."
* A traveler said: "Rey was our guide. He was awesome. This is a great tour with so much to see and do. My family had such a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "Love everything about it .. music drinks food and the views My husband and I enjoy our honeymoon ride"
* A traveler said: "Ben was a most gracious guide. We especially appreciate his lunch recommendation for 604 restaurant in between our Ford Island activities and the Arizona museum. 100% agree with 604’s claim to best Bloody Mary in town."
* A traveler said: "Kualoa Ranch is a beautiful place. The your is great and our guide Cousin Dave is awesome 👍. My husband referred to him as Uncle because he's honest and shares a number of tidbits of the island Mahalo.🤟"
* A traveler said: "Our tour bus driver was Awesome!!! She knew so much history it was AMAZING!!! She made the history come alive! Thank you for a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Chris was funny and informative. I wish he was on my other tour of Oahu! I can't say much more because it is Pearl Harbor."
* A traveler said: "We saw so many turtle and got to see a sea urchin also. It was just beutiful. The crew was very nice,fun, and safety aware."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is the best !!! Very patient. And very knowledgeable. The whole tour experience is fun 🙌"
* A traveler said: "Alfredo was the best tour guide I've had. I loved the scenery and the beautiful cool air at night. Will do it again,once is not enough."
* A traveler said: "Catamaran Cruise was awesome. The crew was extremely knowledgeable, fun, very accommodating and kind. We seen several dolphins on the way out to our snorkeling experience where we seen plenty of marine life including sea turtles. The food was good and then we had some drinks on the way back. What a great time. Thanks for the experience."
* A traveler said: "Caleb our awesome tour guide is amazing he made us laugh the whole time and made an effort making an extra cool video with the dinosaur chasing us!! I would come back and request for him if I can and recommend to my family and friends."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience! I highly recommend it. Bring something warm, it’s chilly up there. Great way to see the entire island, and take cool pics and videos."
* A traveler said: "We got to watch pods of spinner dolphins swimming around the boat and several of them were exhibiting mating behaviors. The absolute BEST was seeing the BABY dolphins swimming with moms!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hulihee Palace
- Waimea Valley
- Kona Cloud Forest Sanctuary
- Maui Ocean Center
- Kekaha Kai State Park (Kona Coast State Park)
- Ko Olina
- Original King Kamehameha Statue
- Kahaluu Beach Park
- Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm
- ʻIao Valley State Monument
- Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation
- Kaumana Caves State Park
- Lanai Lookout
- Maalaea Harbor
- Ala Moana Center
- Honolulu Chinatown
- Nuuanu Valley Rain Forest
- Kilauea Iki Crater
- Anaeho'omalu Bay
- Things to do in Maui
- Things to do in Oahu
- Things to do in Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to do in Kauai
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Arizona