Top Hilton Head Island Outdoor Activities
58 results | All Hilton Head Island Tours
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience. The boat was beautiful and so were the views. Capitan Paul and Kevin made sure everyone had a great time! This is a must do activity when you come to Hilton Head."
* A traveler said: "I felt like we saw the “real” island. Loved seeing the school from the book “the water is wide” by Pat Conroy. Dafuskie Blues was wonderful and so very interesting. I loved seeing the house of one of Pat Conroys students who still lives there today and has a business on the island. Loved the story of the praise house as well."
* A traveler said: "Captain Dave was the best. He was very hospitable and knowledgeable of the history of the island. There was no waiting time for us. I would strongly recommend Viator to anyone who is looking for a great time on a private boat. May I also add that Amy stayed on the phone with me to ensure I got to the right pick up place. Now that’s service!"
* A traveler said: "The captain was wonderful and the trip was great,,,no regrets....Alec was the nicest person...he really worked hard for Viator....money well spent...I would recommend to anyone...I give everyone a 10+"
* A traveler said: "Very relaxing. Enjoyed the crew and how they took care of their guess. I recommend this outing for anyone who is looking for a relaxing afternoon with the family."
* A traveler said: "Amazing dolphin show,Sunset and very serene boat ride. Vagabond crew was very friendly. Must watch the beautiful dolphins!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great time. Jack was a great tour guide. Learned stuff and saw dolphins. Got soaked On our way back. Would do it again and again!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience! Sean was our guide & he was awesome! Highly recommend this kayak tour. Made our trip that much more fun.:)"
* A traveler said: "Captain was very friendly and knowledgeable, when we found the dolphins we followed them for a while. great trip!"
* A traveler said: "A perfect day on the water and dolphins as promised! Brought my wife for a surprise dolphin cruise for her birthday and a day of being tourists in our own backyard. We live in Bluffton and saw things we hadn't discovered before."
* A traveler said: "We received good and friendly assistance prior to the boat ride and the trip itself was enjoyful and relaxing. Will definetaly do it again."
* A traveler said: "The care and preservation of the area and homes were magnificent. There was so much more history than I had imagined I'd learn that day. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Had so much fun! Our guide was amazing and patient with first time boat drivers! Highly recommend took my 2 daughters age 12 and 9 they had a blast!"
* A traveler said: "We all had a great experience with Capt Steve on his boat. We went deep sea fishing and he took us to a loaction that was guaranteed good fishing. Got a lot of bites and plenty of keepers. Capt Steve was very helpful for us beginners and very flexible. Absolutely recommend for any group."
* A traveler said: "Cindy was an awesome guide. She made sure to engage personally with all participants. We really enjoyed talking to her about our shared bird wildlife experiences - and of course, the Starbucks coffee delivered to us before the trip made it perfect! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful comfortable boat and knowledgeable friendly Captain! We saw an abundance amount of dolphins & were educated on their behaviors and species. Saw lots of wildlife and learned about the areas history. Endless photo opportunities! Absolutely, beautiful views, relaxing ride and lifelong memories made! 💯 worth doing!"
* A traveler said: "very good time fun to go out in to the water and look at parts of the island that you wouldn't think of"
* A traveler said: "John was great - we had the best time ever!! We cannot wait to come back to Hilton Head and get back on the boat and 🐠!"
* A traveler said: "A must do! The kids had a great time and so did all of the adults. They keep the kids active and involved from check-in all the way until returning. It was very entertaining and they are enthusiastic. They paid special attention to a few kids that just weren't having a good day which helped the parents with the situation at hand."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our parasailing adventure! It was lots of fun! Wound definitely do it again!The guides were awesome (sorry I can't remember their names at the moment)"
* A traveler said: "Learning about the trawler industry and the equipment, nets, and methods used to bring shrimp up. The crew explained everything very well. They were each personable and went through the catch with us. Each type of sea life caught in the net was shared and explained before returning them to the sea."
* A traveler said: "Instructors good. Trouble with jet ski for awhile but tour guides gave extra time. Loved the speed, loved the tour. If we vacation here again we will definitely come back."
* A traveler said: "I loved Fillipe. He was truly a southern gentleman!! Even though he was a horse he wore his American colors proudly."
* A traveler said: "Janet was extremely informative, made the trip very enjoyable, was so well versed on the history. Especially enjoyed the National Cemetery and her knowledge of all the movies which were made in Beaufort"