Hobart Salamanca Market
What was once a rundown warehouse and storage unit on the waterfront of Hobart has since become one of the most-visited destinations in the city. More than 600,000 people visit Salamanca Market for its fresh fruit, organic produce, and handmade craft stalls each year. Its trendy bars, quiet cafes and inventive restaurants attract food-lovers from around the area, making it a uniquely Tanzania experience. Salamanca’s popularity has caused it to grow rapidly from 12 vendors in 1972 to more than 300 in 2010. As a result, there’s something for everyone at this once-a-week market that brings the best of Hobart together.
Ways to experience Hobart Salamanca Market
Browse. Filter. Book.
What's the best way to experience Hobart Salamanca Market?
- Hobart Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
- Kunanyi/Mt Wellington Tour & Hobart Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
- 2-Hour Small-Group Walking Tour of Hobart
- Hobart Hop-On Hop-Off Bus & Cascade Brewery Tour
Things to do near Hobart
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Seven Mile Beach
- Things to do in Port Arthur
- Things to do in Launceston
- Things to do in Burnie
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Great Ocean Road
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island