Tasmania’s capital has it all—historic sights, stunning natural scenery, and lively neighborhoods—but with just 24 hours in Hobart, it’s best to focus on the highlights. Plan your itinerary wisely to maximize your time, or join a guided tour to ensure you don’t miss anything. Here are some ideas.
10:30am-7pm on Sunday-Thursday, and 10:30am-11pm on weekends
14 Davey Street, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
The Lark Distillery in on the Hobart waterfront and conveniently located downtown. The three-hour distillery tour begins at the waterfront and then travels 20 minutes to where the actual distilling of whiskey takes place. The distillery is closed on the second Monday of every month, and tour participants must be 18 years old to sample the drinks on the tour.
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory