Hobart Sandy Bay Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Hobart's Sandy Bay is a quiet coastal community just past the central business district where sailing, the arts, and serene sea views unite. Hire a yacht and cruise along the coast, where rugged cliffs meet peaceful neighborhoods, or spend an afternoon relaxing on the spotless beaches and wandering the pristine boardwalk. Unique shops selling one-of-a-kind items and a number of local restaurants line the streets of Sandy Bay. After a day outdoors visitors can spend an evening gambling at the Wrest Point Casino, the first in Tanzania.
Sandy Bay is accessible from Hobart using Sandy Bay Road. It runs from Davey Street in the city to the municipal boundary and eventually becomes the Channel Highway.
Address: Sandy Bay Road, Hobart, Australia
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Hobart Sandy Bay
No results found!
Things to do near Hobart
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Seven Mile Beach
- Things to do in Port Arthur
- Things to do in Burnie
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Great Ocean Road
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island