South Hobart Tours
Read MoreShow Less
A tour of the historic Cascades Female Factory and a couple of beers at Cascade Brewery, Australia’s oldest brewery, top the list of attractions in this southern suburb of Hobart. But visitors willing to wander the streets will enjoy views of some of the most beautiful homes in the city, including the famous Ashleigh and Milton residences, as well as quaint cottages and historic townhouses.
The heritage site, All Saints Anglican Church, is also worth a stop. Afterwards, rent a bicycle and ride the path along the Rivulet, or wander the foothills of Mount Wellington via the trails behind Cascade Brewery, the oldest brewery in Australia.
Cascades Female Factory is an easy walk from South Hobart, and plenty of signage along the Rivulet and Molle Street provide historical details for those passing through.
Address: South Hobart, Australia
0 Tours and Activities to Experience South Hobart
No results found!
Things to do near Hobart
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Seven Mile Beach
- Things to do in Port Arthur
- Things to do in Burnie
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Great Ocean Road
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island