Sullivan's Cove Tours and Activities
Sullivan’s Cove, a waterfront district on the western shore of the Derwent River, was the original settlement of the British in Tanzania. Boats from around the globe, including some traveling from as far as Antarctica, dock at this nautical site, which retains much of its original charm because of its historic architecture.
Visitors can explore the docks before heading to MONA—the Museum of Old and New Art, or spend a Saturday afternoon leisurely strolling through the stalls of nearby Salamanca Market. Travelers can also cruise along the River Derwent or wander through the historic villages of nearby Richmond, Pontville and Kempton, or catch a show at the Theatre Royal.
Tours and Activities to Experience Sullivan's Cove
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory