Tasmania’s capital has it all—historic sights, stunning natural scenery, and lively neighborhoods—but with just 24 hours in Hobart, it’s best to focus on the highlights. Plan your itinerary wisely to maximize your time, or join a guided tour to ensure you don’t miss anything. Here are some ideas.
Tahune Forest AirWalk
Arve Rd, Geeveston, Australia, TAS 7116
The Tahune Forest AirWalk is located just over an hours’ drive from Hobart and is open daily from 9am to 5pm October through March, and 10am to 4pm April through September. It is closed on Christmas Day and in hazardous weather conditions. The path to the AirWalk is uphill and includes 112 steps, with a handrail the whole way up and places to stop along the way. Disabled access to the start of the AirWalk is available.
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory