Top Hobart 4WD Tours
27 results | All Hobart Tours
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time in Bruny Island. Absolutely gorgeous! I'd highly recommend it. Our tour guide Rick was very knowledgeable and made it very enjoyable with his little trivias about the place."
* A traveler said: "Very much enjoyed by all. Jarrod was very informative and friendly guide. We would recommend to friends and family. Rainforest and views from Mt Wellington the highlights and interesting information along the way!!"
* A traveler said: "Simply a must for any Hobart holiday. The driver is informative and can manage Bus 203 pretty well in the high winds."
* A traveler said: "A great tour of the harbor and sites. The Capitan was informative and knew a fair bit of the area. Not a bad price for the time."
* A traveler said: "I can't speak highly enough of this Under Down Under tour, and our guides Tim and Ian. I originally booked the tour because I was unable to hire a car, as it seemed to cover many of the sites that I had planned to visit. I ended up getting so much more, as our guides took us to places of which I was not previously aware, and they explained so much about what I was looking at, that I would not have known had I been driving about by myself. We were in a group of 18, of mixed ages and nationalities, and that enriched the experience even more for me, as I would have been a solo traveller. The highlights were the amazing National Parks ( The Russell and Nelson Falls, Lake St Clair, Cradle Mountain,the Gordon River, The Freycinet National Park, The Bay of Fires and the food (fresh oysters, amazing ice cream). Accommodation was in backpackers' hostels, and we bought our own food, so don't expect five star hotels. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and would probably choose to do a tour again in preference to travelling on my own."
* A traveler said: "Mark the guide/driver was fantastic, Richmond was very pretty and interesting. I loved Bonorong, hearing about the animals and what the sanctuary does was so interesting. Really enjoyed feeding the kangaroos."
* A traveler said: "Excellent host, great tour and very well organised. It was good to see the host had such a solid relationship with all of the venues and i feel this gave us a better overall experience."
* A traveler said: "An excellent way to get around Hobart and to see all the sights. We hopped off for lunch at the Cascade Brewery one day and at the Royal Botanical Gardens the next. The staff were friendly, professional and helpful. We would highly recommend this experience to others."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience. Alot to see, taste and photograph. A trip full of history and a delicious lunch."
* A traveler said: "The views were impressive and the weather was kind. Big thanks to our guide for his simple, helpful tips in the off-road sections.. Enjoyed the afternoon 😊"
* A traveler said: "Great flight. Informative pilot. Wonderful perspective of Hobart. Lands 20 metres from your table! Food incredible. Lived up to our expectations. Wine delicious. Service staff professional. Dropped back at hotel by warm informative staff."
* A traveler said: "Great fun with Josh leading the trip. Very informative and good coverage of all things in Hobart if you are short on time. The sky didn’t clear up for mount Wellington but good fun nonetheless"
* A traveler said: "Great tour guides. They knew what they were talking about and had a lot of common knowledge about Tasmania, specifically Hobart and Bruny Island. Really appreciated their personality and keeping everyone engaged the entire time. Personally, I like the small group and I thought tour sizes were comfortable (15 on day 1 and 7 on day 2)."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable day. We felt a great sense of achievement at the conclusion of our walk. Our guides provided interesting and relevant information and delicious food. An echidna even joined us during our lunch break - how did the guides manage to time that one!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Richmond Village
- St. David's Cathedral
- Convict Trail
- Mount Field National Park
- Russell Falls
- Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery
- North Hobart
- Richmond Gaol
- Maritime Museum of Tasmania
- Hobart Convict Penitentiary
- Hobart Salamanca Market
- Moorilla Winery
- Hobart Runnymede
- Hobart Sandy Bay
- St. George's Anglican Church
- Museum of Old and New Art (Mona)
- Battery Point
- Tasman Bridge
- Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory