Top Hobart Walking Tours
36 results | All Hobart Tours
* A traveler said: "Deb our guide was brilliant. Her knowledge on Hobart was fantastic. I will be recommending this tour to all of our friends."
* A traveler said: "Out guide was very knowledgeable and had nice stories about the buildings. We had a lovely time with our guide."
* A traveler said: "An excellent way to get around Hobart and to see all the sights. We hopped off for lunch at the Cascade Brewery one day and at the Royal Botanical Gardens the next. The staff were friendly, professional and helpful. We would highly recommend this experience to others."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining. The weather was crappy but he made the tour fun"
* A traveler said: "This whole experience was wonderful. Drivers knowledge of the area and its native flora and fauna was impressive. The lookout itself was simply stunning. We’ll set up with easily accessible indoor and outdoor viewing platforms and toilets. While on our journey up the mountain there was some snowfall which added to the thrill of the experience."
* A traveler said: "The cliff top walk was amazing!! Jaw dropping views and serene nature, port Arthur was fantastic, such history! The amazing stops on the way were incredible, the guide were fantastic too"
* A traveler said: "Interesting stories, very knowledgable tour guide, recommended. We enjoyed the tour very much, happy that we did it"
* A traveler said: "Snow!! The drive was great and the guide was very friendly and approachable. We would recommend to anyone"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time on the Port Aurthur Tour. We had the chance to see so many amazing sights and learn the history of convict living in Tasmania. Jim was a great driver, educator and jokester! I would definitely recommend this tour to others."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with Gareth. Apart from the Bonorong sanctuary, Richmond and Mt Wellington visits, he added a stop at a winery and a whiskey distillery after I mentioned being keen of those places. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "A fun trip filled with local knowledge, humor, great food and drinks along the way. Its great to just sit back and take it all in."
* A traveler said: "Was an enjoyable cruise with lots of history and information shared. The Captain was very knowledgeable and informative. The included lunch was lovely"
* A traveler said: "Boat ride of the national park The lake was like glass Made for great photos and A special lunch and morning tea Was a cherry on top."
* A traveler said: "Esther the guide made the tour interesting and related to what we were seeing. Great value for money. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour and tour company. Caitlin's customer service was absolutely amazing from the time she picked me up from Hobart to dropping me off to the hotel. Michael our driver was extremely knowledgeable about the coast line. We saw so much wild life such as seals, dolphins, birds, wombats, pademelons, wallabys and kangaroos."
* A traveler said: "Was a very nice tour done at a leisure pace.The tour guide PHIL was very knowledgeable and made the day extra special."
* A traveler said: "This was a great day out visiting some must-see sites. Our tour guide, Jeremy, was very knowledgeable and has so much passion for the history and flora of Mt Field. All his knowledge made the visit to Mt Field 10x better than it would have been if we chose to visit by ourselves. The visit to Bonorong was educational, and we were fortunate to have a beautiful and clear day at the top of Mt Wellington, for a view that shouldn't be missed. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The Ferry ride was lovely & relaxing, Mona was incredible, staff all around are so helpful and friendly and the food amazing"
* A traveler said: "The 3 fabulous days tour with 3 different drivers (David, Nick and Graeme) who have lots of knowledge, friendly and so helpful is a top-notch. Thank you guys, keep up your good work! The historic place of Port Arthur, to see and experience the wildlife from the unzoo, amazing views and walks of Wineglass Bay & Cradle Mountain and extra little stops at some places every morning & afternoon to try locals snacks, this tour is for sure worth for money, worth for visit and worth it all. No complaints for the buses we took, clean & aircon flows, and drivers follow the protocol for the COVID safety too. Thanks to Graeme for some very useful tips and information on our free day in LST. Recommended 3D TASMANIA COMBO TOUR!"
* A traveler said: "The driver was great, very knowledgeable and courteous. Our whole group felt very well looked after."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hobart Salamanca Market
- Lark Distillery
- Hobart Convict Penitentiary
- Queens Domain
- Zoodoo Wildlife Park
- Tinderbox Marine Reserve
- Tasman Bridge
- Constitution Dock
- Mawson's Hut Replica Museum
- Mount Field National Park
- Sullivan's Cove
- Maritime Museum of Tasmania
- Richmond Gaol
- Moorilla Winery
- Museum of Old and New Art (Mona)
- Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery
- St. David's Cathedral
- Huon Valley
- Hobart Sandy Bay
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory