Things to Do on Kauai This Summer
While Kauai is an alluring destination year-round, summer brings the dry season and perfect weather for long days on the beach, kayaking along the Na Pali coastline, and hiking in rain forests grown extra lush and green with the spring’s rainfall. Here are the best ways to get outside and enjoy summer on the Garden Isle.
- Go off-roading in an ATV to reach hidden trails and explore Kauai's heritage ranches.
- See the spectacular Na Pali Coast on a catamaran cruise, stopping to snorkel among tropical reefs.
- Paddle down the sacred Wailua River on a kayak tour.
- Soar through the treetops of Kauai's jungles at top speed on a zipline adventure.
- Hike to hidden waterfalls and find the perfect spot for a picnic lunch.
- Zip through the Waimea Canyon on a downhill bicycle tour.
- Fly over the entire island in a seaplane or vintage biplane for unbeatable views.
- Feast in true island style at a traditional luau dance and dinner.
- End the day with a sunset cruise, and watch the colors change against the backdrop of the Na Pali Coast.