Top Kununurra Air Tours
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Kununurra Tours
Discover the natural wonders of Purnululu National Park in the Kimberley region of Western Australia on a scenic flight from Kununurra. You'll fly over sights such as the Bungle Bungle Range, Ord River, and Lake Argyle, and then land inside the park to explore on the ground. Take a 1.8-mile (3-km) walk with a guide to see Cathedral Gorge and the beehive-shaped structures along the Domes Walk.
If you want to avoid sightseeing in the heat of the day, this sunset cruise of the northern end of Lake Argyle is ideal. Enjoy the views of the lake, islands, and of course the sunset as you relax on board with a drink in hand. Your captain will provide live commentary about the history, culture, and nature of the area. Look out for animals like rock wallabies and crocs.
Experience the entirety of Lake Argyle on this cruise that departs from Kununurra. Travel over 75 miles (120 kilometers) and get an up-close look at the area’s many different species of birds and other wildlife, including wallabies and crocodiles. Cruise past the submerged site of Argyle Downs, the Durack family’s homestead, as you hear stories about the pioneering families and the beginnings of the pastoral industry in the East Kimberley. Plus, watch the sunset from the lake.
Discover the scenic wetlands of Lake Kununurra and the Ord River on this full-day cruise. Admire the views as you cruise all the way from the Diversion Dam to Lake Argyle, hop off to visit the Argyle Downs Homestead Museum and enjoy lunch by the riverside, and look out for birds and other wildlife along the way.
Experience the natural wonders of the UNESCO-listed Purnululu National Park from different perspectives on this full-day tour from Kununurra. Soar over the dramatic beehive rocks of the Bungle Bungle range on a scenic small plane flight and enjoy unbeatable aerial views of Lake Argyle and the Argyle Diamond Mine. Next, hop on-board a 4WD to explore the park from the ground; take a short hike through Piccaninny Creek and Cathedral Gorge; and tuck into a delicious picnic lunch (included). For the ultimate views, upgrade to include a thrilling 30-minute helicopter ride.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Air Tours in Kununurra?
The best Air Tours in Kununurra according to Viator travelers are:
What Air Tours in Kununurra are taking additional safety precautions?
These Kununurra experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Air Tours in Kununurra are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Kununurra may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Extreme Sports
- In the Air
- Air Tours
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets