Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
Vegas visitors have two options for experiencing the re-creation of the Paris icon; ride a glass elevator to the 360-degree viewing deck 460 feet (140 meters) above Las Vegas Boulevard or book a table at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant with a view of the Bellagio fountains. For a romantic night out, combine dinner with a helicopter flight above the Strip. Free admission to the Eiffel Tower Experience is included with the Las Vegas Power Pass.
Recent reviews from experiences in Las Vegas
Things to Know Before You Go
The Eiffel Tower Experience is a must for couples.
Book your tickets ahead of time to avoid long lines at the ticket office.
If you plan to dine at the restaurant, make reservations several months in advance.
The elevator, restaurant, and observation deck are wheelchair accessible.
How to Get There
The Paris Hotel and Casino is situated on the Strip, and visitors have several convenient ways to get there. Take the Monorail to Bally’s/Paris Las Vegas station or hop on the Deuce or SDX Strip bus. There’s also a ride-share drop-off spot in front of the Eiffel Tower Paris box office.
When to Get There
The Eiffel Tower Experience is open all day. While tickets are more expensive in the evenings, it’s well worth the extra cost to take in the sight of an illuminated Las Vegas.
Best Observation Decks in Las Vegas
The Eiffel Tower represents one of several excellent viewing points on the Las Vegas Strip. While the Eiffel Tower offers some of the best views, the Tower Experience at the Stratosphere appeals to adrenaline junkies with several thrill rides and attractions. For a more dynamic view over Las Vegas, go for a ride on the High Roller, a 550-foot (168-meter) observation wheel at the LINQ Hotel.
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
- Las Vegas Strip
- Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Fountains of Bellagio
- Bally's Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- V Theater
- Zappos Theater
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- LINQ Promenade
- Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino
- The Colosseum at Caesars Palace
- High Roller Observation Wheel