Not your standard zipline, the VooDoo Zipline keeps you sitting upright, facing forward on the first 800-foot (240-meter) leg to the Ipanema Tower. Then you ride backward to return to the starting point on top of the 50-story Masquerade Tower. During the quick ride, catch views of the Strip and Las Vegas surrounds.
Things to Know Before You Go
The VooDoo Zipline is tandem, so you can go with a buddy.
You must be at least 21 years old for nighttime rides.
Don’t bring much with you, as loose items must be removed for the ride.
GoPro and similar cameras are not allowed.
The combined weight limit of both riders can’t exceed 450 pounds; individual riders cannot weigh more than 300 pounds.
Minimum height is 48 inches.
How to Get There
The VooDoo Zipline is located at the Rio All-Suites Hotel and Casino on Flamingo Road about 1 mile (1.6 kilometers) west of Las Vegas Boulevard, aka the Strip. It’s a 20-minute walk from the intersection of the Strip and Flamingo Road, or you can take a cab.
When to Get There
VooDoo Zipline is open seven days a week. Evening and night rides have the advantage of cooler temperatures, and they’re adults only.
More to do at Rio
After your ride on VooDoo Zipline, celebrate your adventure with cocktails at VooDoo Rooftop Nightclub and Lounge, which sits above VooDoo Steakhouse on the 51st floor of the hotel. Dancing, DJ music, and drinks can be enjoyed in a lively indoor-outdoor atmosphere.
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
- Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- Bally's Las Vegas
- The Colosseum at Caesars Palace
- Fountains of Bellagio
- Mirage Hotel and Casino
- Las Vegas Strip
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
- Harrah's Las Vegas
- Las Vegas CityCenter
- Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino