Top Las Vegas Food & Drink
38 results | All Las Vegas Tours
* A traveler said: "Fantastic Food tour and history bits !! Thank you Sandy for your love of the city of Las Vegas. Loved the the choice areas of food. Vegenation was incredibly delicious- and I am not vegan."
* A traveler said: "Kathy was an excellent tour guide. She was personable, friendly, knowledgeable, and attentive. We very much enjoyed the food and had a great time. And at the end of the tour she offered great recommendations for our Vegas stay."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! We both enjoyed. Thank you! For everything.The VIP experience was excellent. The stake at Effle tower is amazing."
* A traveler said: "April was so nice and gave us great info of the strip. Food was phenomenal and can't wait to Do another food tour in the future!"
* A traveler said: "Jonathan was absolutely amazing! On this 3-hour walking tour, he shared all the secrets and hidden gems of the new strip (we think his tour is one of the hidden gems). This tour is a must for everyone visiting Vegas for the first time."
* A traveler said: "Craig is an amazing tour guide. He blended in with our group like he was an old friend. The tour itself was excellent and worth every penny. The three bars/clubs were top notch. Best event of our trip so far!"
* A traveler said: "Bobby was our wonderful, knowledgeable guide. Super friendly personality, in Las Vegas. We walked to 5 eating places in close proximity, food variety was awesome. Definitely a bucket list item, don’t miss."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely memorable 💖 the staff and the food. Wow.! Just to walk in and see all the artists. All the things on the walls wow just wow."
* A traveler said: "Being able to see city from tall heights. Loved the space inside pod. Clear view of the city. No long entry lines."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was excellent. He fit loads of information into the time we had and made the tour lots of fun"
* A traveler said: "To be able to take advantage of so many attractions for one single price was so perfect for my family and I. We loved it, so worth it!!!"
* A traveler said: "Jessie was a great tour guide and made the tour awesome! We saw points of interest like the Las Vegas sign and Pawn Stars that we probably wouldn’t have gone to on our own."
* A traveler said: "The electric scooters were cool. Stopping at the taco places topped it off. Would recommend this to anybody that wants to see downtown Vegas Awesome"
* A traveler said: "It was my 21st birthday and our guide, Lorenzo, made it so memorable. Passionate about nature, Las Vegas, and getting the best photo, he was a joy to be around and I learned a lot. Lorenzo was personable, spontaneous and came off very experienced. Everything on the tour was very smooth and well timed, we felt very taken care of."
* A traveler said: "Joni was a great guide! She kept us informed days prior to the tour. She was fun and made sure we saw all the highlights with time to look and shop!!! It was a very enjoyable time."
* A traveler said: "This trip was not as advertised, there were a few things that we did not receive, the winery itself was very nice and very friendly but the wine tasting is free for anyone who visits, I feel like we paid over $400 for a ride to a free Winery! This was very over priced, this did not feel like a package, no one knew of our visit to the winery! You definitely over charged us for a ride! Not happy about that. I got nothing that was originally advertised in this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The view is amazing and was the the pilot very nice this is a must do in Las Vegas the whole crew was very nice"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the tour very much. Interesting to see a part of Vegas we otherwise wouldn’t have explored. Tour guide was enjoyable. Food was plentiful and a nice variety."
* A traveler said: "The show was Awesome! Food was delicious! Such a talented family. If back in Las Vegas would definitely come back."
* A traveler said: "What an awesome tour! Our tour guide, Bob, was great. You will see the beautiful desert and enjoyment of desert wineries. Lunch and brewery were excellent. I highly recommend this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Alibi Las Vegas
- V Theater
- The Mob Museum
- Calico Hills
- Bally's Las Vegas
- Dig This Las Vegas
- Grand Canyon North Rim
- Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino
- Fortification Hill
- VooDoo Zipline
- Chapel of the Flowers
- Clark County Museum
- Stratosphere Tower
- Welder Up
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Elvis Chapel
- Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
- Bryce Canyon National Park
- Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign
- Grand Canyon South Rim
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
Day Trips from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Arizona
- Las Vegas to California
- Las Vegas to Utah
- Las Vegas to Colorado River
- Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Las Vegas to Mather Point
- Las Vegas to Historic Route 66
- Las Vegas to Lake Powell
- Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon
- Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Nevada
- Las Vegas to Boulder
- Las Vegas to Page
- Las Vegas to Kingman