Top Activities on the Ground in Las Vegas
105 results | All Las Vegas Tours
* A traveler said: "I totally enjoyed learning the history of downtown Vegas! The tour guide was great! I agree with other reviewers. This should be the first thing you do on your trip."
* A traveler said: "Tour was really informative. Three hours went by so fast, we did the 12nn tour and we were mostly indoors, plus we had our $3 beer on hand. We eventually went back to some of the places for happy hour. Thanks Jonathan for an awesome time. Well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Excellent Excellent!! Beautiful scenery - accommodating staff- great well worth it! Everyone can do it - electric bikes are fabulous for uphills. You will thoroughly enjoy!"
* A traveler said: "Great service, and friendly. Definitely worth it. Would recommend to others, the views are amazing!!!"
* A traveler said: "Rick was a great guide and very informative. Highly recommend this tour to learn about the history of Vegas."
* A traveler said: "Real nice ride and scenery. The wranglers were awesome and everyone in our group seemed to enjoy the ride also. The barbecue was good and afterwards we toasted marshmallows and made cowboy smores."
* A traveler said: "Getting deep into a beautiful, otherworldly landscape. Just the right amount of workout, uet very enjoyable and awesome."
* A traveler said: "Would recommend to anyone at any skill level. We had a great time and the guides were very good. Will do the evening ride next time."
* A traveler said: "First time riding an electric bike. It was easy, fun and we loved the beautiful views. Our tour guide was nice and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "best experience riding with the Helicopter and living the lights of las vegas at night time was the best."
* A traveler said: "The trail had beautiful scenery. The guides were great and the food was good. The only downside was the time it took to get to the ranch, but totally worth it."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was super informative on what to expect with ride.Gave us a general overview of Vegas area and would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Victor, was an excellent source of information about the area as well as the dam itself. The approximate 3-hr trip was made even more pleasant because he stopped at various locations for more picturesque views, even to see other wildlife grazing and relaxing in their natural habitat."
* A traveler said: "The landscape, very smooth ride, tour guides were awesome, very fun and unique experience, and the trail dogs were cool too!"
* A traveler said: "What an awesome day on the water. Views were spectacular! Thanks to Greg, our guide, for a wonderful day!"
* A traveler said: "Customer service was outstanding. Adam and Danny are excellent and helpful guides. I will return and also recommend to friends and family."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time, horses are very well trained and the views are beautiful, the to go plate of food was also good"
* A traveler said: "Bill the bus driver was very informative and knowledgeable the Hoover dam and Lake mead. Tour was very enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "Really a grate experience Extremely experienced and professional guide made the substantial difference. Will do it again next time I will be in town."
* A traveler said: "A great day with our fantastic guide , Neil! Very knowledgeable, great scenery, and nice lunch at the dam. Many wildlife was spotted and soo many pictures taken. I'd recommend this trip and do it again!"
* A traveler said: "The entire staff was awesome! From the driver to the instructors! The entire experience was amazing."
* A traveler said: "I was scare at the beginning, but it wasn’t at all, we had a very good time, and view for the sun set. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience!! From pick up me from my hotel to checking in process was very smooth… Everyone was very friendly and funny :) Had a really great time GI Joe experience."
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful bucket list experience. A little scary sitting in the harness especially since I'm 65 years old but I did it!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Bike Rentals
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Obstacle Courses
- Outback Tours
- Running Tours
- Scavenger Hunts
- Shooting Ranges
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Dig This Las Vegas
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Hidden Valley Nevada
- Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
- Tuscany Casino
- Toy Shack
- The D Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Springs Preserve
- MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
- Alibi Las Vegas
- VooDoo Zipline
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Wet 'n' Wild Las Vegas
- Graceland Wedding Chapel
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- Wynn Las Vegas
- Gold and Silver Pawn Shop (Home of Pawn Stars)
- The Dome At Container Park
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
Day Trips from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Arizona
- Las Vegas to California
- Las Vegas to Utah
- Las Vegas to Colorado River
- Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Las Vegas to Mather Point
- Las Vegas to Historic Route 66
- Las Vegas to Lake Powell
- Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon
- Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Nevada
- Las Vegas to Boulder
- Las Vegas to Page
- Las Vegas to Kingman