Top Launceston Water Tours
15 results | All Launceston Tours
* A traveler said: "Well worth the money, excellent presentation by the Captain of the boat. Great history passed on to the tourists"
* A traveler said: "Such a relaxing 4 hour tour. Beautiful scenery and friendly staff. Morning tea and lunch were yummy and plenty of it. The wine tasting was a bit of fun but not a highlight. Could have done without it. Would definitely recommend this cruise."
* A traveler said: "Great way to explore the Tamar Valley wine region and beautiful cool climate wines. Terry was a great guide and knowledgeable on the region and all the wineries we explored. Wonderful lunch included in the trip!"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was great. We all had fun and made a fantastic family memory. The staff were fabtastic and very helpful"
* A traveler said: "Had a superb time cruising the Tamar River and Cataract Gorge. It was a gorgeous sunny day, and the scenery was incredible. The Captain was very knowledgable and the staff were super friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this Cruise during your Launceston Trip."
* A traveler said: "Wee had a very knowledgeable guide. Thae walking experience was great. The simple lunch in the hut brought back memories from mountain hikes in my childhood. Finally having the privilege of walking through a time capsule of plants and learning that these plants go back millions of years was amazing. The other stops showed another side of Tassie"
* A traveler said: "A very informative short 50 min tour the guide LYN was brilliant in his knowledge of Launceston and its history, good start to understand back ground into Launceston and the Gorge."
* A traveler said: "Lovely hour on the river cruise, fabulous gourge it’s a must when in Launceston, very informative information from the captain."
* A traveler said: "Scenic cruise over the appropriate amount of time for the area covered, entertaining and educational commentary."
* A traveler said: "Very good cruise up the Cataract Gorge to see unique rock walls bearing the mark of the amazing hugh tides."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Woolmers Estate
- Tamar Island Wetlands
- Platypus House
- National Automobile Museum of Tasmania
- Queen Victoria Museum & Art Gallery (QVMAG)
- Grindelwald Swiss Village
- Launceston City Park
- Seahorse World
- Franklin House
- Clarendon House
- Low Head Pilot Station Maritime Museum
- George Town Watch House
- Launceston Planetarium
- Beaconsfield Mine & Heritage Centre
- Bay of Fires