Long Beach to Santa Monica
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Long Beach Tours
Spend a half-day sightseeing in Los Angeles during this guided tour from Long Beach. With an expert local guide and a small group of fourteen people or less, see LA landmarks like the Hollywood Sign, Santa Monica, Venice Beach and the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Follow your guide to filming locations of famous movies, explore Hollywood Boulevard and see one of the biggest ports in the US. This tour includes round-trip transportation from Long Beach hotels.
This is the perfect way to get an overview of Los Angeles’ highlights. Instead of going on a fixed route of sights that don’t interest you, take control of the itinerary and choose the places you visit. For the duration of tour, make as many stops as you like for photos, food, shopping, and exploring. Potential places to visit include Santa Monica Pier, the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Rodeo Drive, and Venice Beach.
This full–day tour of Los Angeles is a popular and convenient choice for cruise ship passengers docked at the Long Beach or San Pedro terminals. After pick–up from the port, your guide brings you to LA’s highlights and hidden gems, from the Hollywood Sign to Marlon Brando’s acting school. The day’s itinerary factors in free time to explore, dine, or shop at your own pace.
Visit some of Southern California’s most beautiful beach towns with ease on this full-day tour. Depart from your Anaheim-area hotel in a vehicle with a driver and travel down the coast. The stops are customizable, and can include Laguna Beach, Huntington Beach, Balboa Island, Manhattan Beach, Venice Beach, Santa Monica, and more.
Staying in Seal Beach or Sunset Beach and want to explore Los Angeles but don't have much time? Then check out this highlights tour of Los Angeles . See downtown Los Angeles, the Sunset Strip, the Hollywood Sign and the TCL Chinese Theatre as you listen to narration by your informative guide. Visit movie locations featured in blockbusters including ‘King Kong,’ ‘Armageddon’ and ‘Independence Day. ’City of Beverly Hills, Santa Monica and Venice Beach. With hotel pickup and drop-off included, this is a convenient way to cover lots of can’t-miss Los Angeles landmarks in a relatively short period of time. This small-group tour is limited to 14 people to ensure more individualized attention from your guide.
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets