Top Los Angeles Pop Culture
63 results | All Los Angeles Tours
* A traveler said: "Andy was very funny and informative. Very laid back and fun to be around even when fellow group members would be rude or get separated from the group."
* A traveler said: "It was a really good tour. Loved the tour guides enthusiasm and just over all was a fun experience. The tour guide even stayed after until my friends and I got safely into an Uber. Overall great experience. Would definitely do another tour again."
* A traveler said: "Great introduction to the many places of Los Angeles. Venice beach, Griffith park, and farmers market were sending my favorites."
* A traveler said: "I absolutely thought the Hollywood tour was amazing!! DJ was entertaining and engaging, very knowledgeable about the homes and the history of Hollywood! And the views of everything were dope as hell!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, lots of info can’t beat the price highly recommend. Get to see a lot in a 2 hour span, will do again!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was hilarious and very informative. We saw a lot of things in our time there. He was able to point out celebrities and knew so much about the neighborhoods!"
* A traveler said: "Derick was knowledgeable, on time, a good driver, easy going and a delight. If he creates a part two of this tour, we’d take!"
* A traveler said: "Fully recommend, my family and I went on a holiday to universal studios, super busy from a 30 to 90 minutes wait line, but with this passes there was maybe less than a 5 minutes wait."
* A traveler said: "Gina is an awesome tour guide.. 👏🏾THANK YOU 👍🏾 Gina for the attention and education that you provided for our family."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience. The education of the city and being able to jump off when you want and visit these sites and get back on to continue"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very informative. She took us to a lot of high points in LA area. I would definitely recommend this tour to see part of the state! I especially liked that it was a small group—8 of us—in a small mini van."
* A traveler said: "We got to see the Ellen show's set as well as sit in Sheldon's spot on the actual couch from the show. But I think most of all we got to sit and eat at Central Perk that was a very cool experience. The tour it self was very interesting to learn about how Hollywood makes things work. We had a great day."
* A traveler said: "Had a great tour guide Brandon. Funny and very knowledgeable. He took us all over to the regular attractions but added some off the path things that he thought may be of interest. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour. The guide was so energetic and telling all the secrets about the famous places we have seen. If I would have to go to the same places by my own it would cost a lot more (plus you don’t get all the explanations). Recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful instructor and the view was so beautiful! Our group was so kind and welcoming, very nice to meet some very lovely people here. The weather was great a little foggy but was still able to see the skyline. Besides the little bit of fog the view was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. Our driver, Lee, was funny, entertaining, and energetic. He really made the experience 10 times better. All in all, I give this tour a 100/10 and would recommend it to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with many trivia facts. Our tour guide was excellent and the head sets worked perfectly."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing! Definitely learned more about the history of Los Angeles. I do wish it had maybe just a few more rest stops or places to grab drinks."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable and informative tour. Lots of interesting facts and behind the scenes background stories."
* A traveler said: "John was amazing, knowledge, and personible. He gave us his insight in the areas we visited. We would recommend his to anyone that wants to learn and see the area!"
* A traveler said: "Adam was very personable and included tidbits about the rhobh and vanderpump rules. The Ford bronco was a nice LA touch."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Arts & Design
- Pop Culture
- Ghost & Vampire Tours
- Movie Tours
- Street Art Tour
- TV Tours
- Shows & Performances
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
Day Trips from Los Angeles
- Los Angeles to California
- Los Angeles to Palm Springs
- Los Angeles to San Diego
- Los Angeles to Griffith Park
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica Beach and Pier
- Los Angeles to Venice Beach
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Sign
- Los Angeles to Coronado
- Los Angeles to Santa Barbara
- Los Angeles to Rodeo Drive
- Los Angeles to Malibu
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica