Top Los Angeles Private Sightseeing Tours
198 results | All Los Angeles Tours
* A traveler said: "Glenn was an amazing tour guide, he altered the trip to our wants and did an amazing job. Thank you!!! I love Rodeo Drive and the Hollywood sign."
* A traveler said: "Chris was extremely friendly and informative. He was one of the best tour guides I have ever had. We saw all the major tourist attractions and learned a lot about Los Angelos’s history. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide made sure we got the best experience. Even though we weren’t stars his hospitality was the same."
* A traveler said: "We loved the private tour. With 3 kids and 2 adults, we were able to see the main sites and get great pictures in 3 hours! Win!!"
* A traveler said: "Vincent was a fantastic tour guide! He was very knowledgeable about LA and was not afraid to let you know if he didn't know something. Very friendly and helpful. Had snacks and water available throughout the long trip. Very good about taking us to great locations for photos and very good at taking pictures himself."
* A traveler said: "So many great moments. The video really enhanced the experience. Mark was very knowledgeable about Hollywood and the surrounding neighborhoods."
* A traveler said: "Stan was very knowledgeable and super friendly - he gave us a great tour of los angelos and the convertible was an awesome experience - highly recommend this for anyone who wants to see LA - good for all ages and tamiles"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was excellent. We came to LA for the weekend and this tour is excellent if you want to hit the main sightseeing areas."
* A traveler said: "Collin was so informative!! He made sure to explain how the day would unfold and he knew so much pertinent information about the places we visited. We did the tour on our second full day in Los Angles and it was perfect. We were able to see so many different places therefore helping us decide where we wanted to go back and visit later in the week."
* A traveler said: "Jenny picked up our party of 3 from outside the arrivals terminal. Drove us all over LA to all the high spots. Provided interesting commentary. Answered all our questions. Then drove us back to our departure terminal. Highly recommend to other travellers looking for something to fill in their long stop over at LAX"
* A traveler said: "Our guide - Rivers - was fabulous!!!! He knew so much about the places we went - he made our experience exceptional. We saw and did so much more than expected. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, George, was the best !! Extremely knowledgeable & entertaining. Would recommend him without reservation."
* A traveler said: "The photo session was great! The instructor was very nice. Great experience for someone who would like to drive an exotic car with a gorgeous view."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very informative. She took us to a lot of high points in LA area. I would definitely recommend this tour to see part of the state! I especially liked that it was a small group—8 of us—in a small mini van."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, lots of info can’t beat the price highly recommend. Get to see a lot in a 2 hour span, will do again!"
* A traveler said: "My most memorable part of the tour was the Observatory where I was able to view the Hollywood sign. Overall the entire tour was great. Dave was a great tour guide, very informative, and knowledgeable. I learned a lot."
* A traveler said: "This is one of the best tours ever, the pilot and the people at Orbic Air are very friendly and accommodating! Must try for couples!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour with many trivia facts. Our tour guide was excellent and the head sets worked perfectly."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. The tour guide instructor was very funny and made the tour very entertaining! This was my first time in LA for my daughter 15th birthday and she was so excited to take the Hollywood tour! I’m glad we did this tour! I would recommend everyone traveling to LA to take a tour!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time! Scott was a good guide. So friendly. I was the only one on the tour and felt so comfortable with Scott. Blue, the dog, was really sweet too. View from top of hill was amazing. I highly recommend anyone go on this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "I would definitely recommend this experience to anyone looking for a good time. If you're into movies, interested in joining the entertainment industry, or just looking for a cool tour, this is it!"
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic Hollywood Hills private tour with Josh. Very knowledgeable about immediate and surrounding area. No rush, we soaked up all we saw and learned. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Erick Martinez - was simply Fantastic. Engaged with us all, great knowledge of the city, locations and easy to follow. The tour is truly the best way to see LA and the beach! We’ve lived in LA for 30 years and still enjoyed the stories and views up close! Erick ensured to check in with us throughout the trip to make sure we were doing well and had what we needed for the 36 mile tour. The eBikes were a game changer - so if you want to do the long tour, be sure to book eBikes, you won’t even feel that you just did 36 miles!! Thank you Erick!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- La Brea Tar Pits
- Hollywood Forever Cemetery
- California Science Center
- Universal CityWalk
- Hancock Park
- LA Fashion District
- El Capitan Theatre
- Los Angeles the Grove
- Orpheum Theater
- Skirball Cultural Center
- Union Station
- Laguna Beach
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Egyptian Theatre
- Hollywood & Highland
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Los Angeles
- Bradbury Building
- Travel Town Museum
- Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA Grand Avenue)
- Stahl House
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
Day Trips from Los Angeles
- Los Angeles to California
- Los Angeles to Palm Springs
- Los Angeles to San Diego
- Los Angeles to Griffith Park
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica Beach and Pier
- Los Angeles to Venice Beach
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Sign
- Los Angeles to Coronado
- Los Angeles to Santa Barbara
- Los Angeles to Rodeo Drive
- Los Angeles to Malibu
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica