Top Los Angeles Water Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Los Angeles Tours
Sort by: Featured
If you've already seen Los Angeles' most famous sights, shake up your vacation with a private tour of Venice's canals. In the company of just your party and guide, learn all about the Venice of America's rich history while paddling your canoe up and down Grand, Carroll, Linnie, Howland and Sherman Canals.
Swap the hustle and bustle of Los Angeles for something a bit more relaxing—a scenic ferry trip to Catalina Island. Once you arrive, enjoy a guided tour of the main city of Avalon to help you get your bearings, and learn about its top sights. No need to worry about rushing back—the tour factors in some free time to explore Avalon’s shops, restaurants, and famous landmarks independently.
Leave the bustle of Los Angeles behind—and explore peaceful Catalina Island at your own pace—with this convenient package deal. In the morning, meet your driver directly at your LA accommodation, hop aboard your vehicle, and then transfer to the ferry to Catalina Island, where you can admire the seaside views. Once on the island, head to the Undersea Expedition (tickets included), and explore the sights independently.
Make the most out of your time in Los Angeles by going on a scenic day trip to the nearby Catalina Island. No need to book a taxi to get to the port, as hotel transfers are included, as well as ferry tickets. Once at the island, explore its incredible views in a unique and exhilarating way—on an eco-zipline course. Rise above the Descanso Canyon floor and learn about the island’s diverse nature and wildlife at the same time.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Water Tours in Los Angeles?
The best Water Tours in Los Angeles according to Viator travelers are:
What Water Tours in Los Angeles are taking additional safety precautions?
These Los Angeles experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Water Tours in Los Angeles are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Los Angeles may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Los Angeles Little Tokyo Tours & Tickets
- Los Angeles Convention Center (LACC) Tours & Tickets
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood Tours & Tickets
- The Queen Mary Tours & Tickets
- OUE Skyspace Los Angeles Tours & Tickets
- Heal the Bay Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- Hollywood Hills Tours & Tickets
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Hollywood Tours & Tickets
- Beverly Center Tours & Tickets
- Universal CityWalk Tours & Tickets
- Auto Club Speedway Tours & Tickets
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County (NHM) Tours & Tickets
- Mulholland Drive Tours & Tickets
- Hollywood Bowl Tours & Tickets
- Hollywood Wax Museum Los Angeles Tours & Tickets
- El Capitan Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Zuma Beach Tours & Tickets
- Hammer Museum Tours & Tickets
- San Pedro Tours & Tickets
- Staples Center Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
Day Trips from Los Angeles
- Los Angeles to California
- Los Angeles to Palm Springs
- Los Angeles to San Diego
- Los Angeles to Griffith Park
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica Beach and Pier
- Los Angeles to Venice Beach
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Sign
- Los Angeles to Coronado
- Los Angeles to Santa Barbara
- Los Angeles to Rodeo Drive
- Los Angeles to Malibu
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica