Top Louisiana Cruises & Sailing
23 results | All Louisiana Tours
* A traveler said: "I was afraid my teens would be bored but they loved it. We tried the lunch, some of it we liked. Nice"
* A traveler said: "Listening to the historical history of new Orleans. Eating while listening to music was great; the food tasted excellent great service. Ms.Brenda, who explain to us the directions of the bus, was over helpful and friendly. The caption was always present to take pictures with us."
* A traveler said: "The Cajun dinner was great. So was the live jazz band. The band did a good job of getting the audience involved. I enjoyed sitting out on the deck and listening to the music while watching the water and the people"
* A traveler said: "Best cruise ever. Jazz was amazing, food was amazing and the sunset over the Mississippi is unforgettable!"
* A traveler said: "Customer service is excellent. Tony made us very happy, he’s such a great server. Tony made my birthday even more special by having the other staff sign a birthday card for me.Despite my food restrictions he still made my birthday brunch enjoyable. LOVE LOVE the salad!! Definitely need the dressing"
* A traveler said: "TikTok was an awesome tour guide. Great experience feeding alligators swamp crack lol. Would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The tour guide was informative about the swamps/area and also made the boat fun. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Best money spent all trip. They kept it exciting while educating you at the same time. And the lunch is amazing!!"
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome tour guide (Dewey). Although the weather was not in our favor he still made the trip so memorable and I would definitely go back again!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing ALL the alligators & watching them eat marshmallows! Also, enjoyed all the history told to us by the caption."
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful! It brought us close to the nature and gave unforgettable experience! I would definitely recommend it to anybody interested in the nature and seeing the gators."
* A traveler said: "Well worth the extra for VIP. Our hostess was great. We never had to get up for food or drinks the entire cruise. The music was good and the food and drinks were a pleasant surprise. I had low expectation for the food and drinks, but everything was very good. I may rebook this same trip every time I am in New Orleans from now on."
* A traveler said: "The plantation experience was great, very informational. Loved that the location had food and drink available for our extra needs."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I really enjoyed our City Tour with Jim. He was very knowledgeable about the city, had great stories and was fun to be around. Visiting the cemetery was the best part!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide (name I don't remember) was very informative and took his time and went out of his way to make sure we seen everything nature had to offer. It's a relaxing experience."
* A traveler said: "The guide was excellent and the trip was memorable. It rained but the guide found trees to park under and that worked"
* A traveler said: "The swamp tour was a excellent experience. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and kept us laughing as well. I love that we got to hold a live gator."
* A traveler said: "WE HAD AN AMAZING TIME!! Glen is absolutely the BEST tour guide in New Orleans!! Glen was detailed, funny, entertaining, accommodating, and we laughed the entire time! We fell in love with New Orleans because of Glen!! Thank you so much for a FANTASTIC 50th birthday present for my brother!! You’re THE BEST!!"
* A traveler said: "Our experience was so amazing! Captain Doug was super! His hospitality was amazing. We will definitely be back and bring more people."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. Pick up was prompt and the tour was centered around our interests. We were shown sites off the normal path pertaining to Hurricane Katrina and the city's recovery.Highly recommend this tour to anyone wanting a GREAT tour!"
* A traveler said: "So much fun!! We loved it and look forward to doing it again sometime!! Thanks for the great tour, Captain Andrew!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Destrehan Plantation
- Beauregard-Keyes House
- Hotel Monteleone
- Whitney Plantation Museum
- Mississippi River
- Chalmette National Historical Park
- Backstreet Cultural Museum
- Lower Ninth Ward
- New Orleans City Park
- Louis Armstrong Park
- Longue Vue House and Gardens
- Court of Two Sisters
- Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- Degas House
- Ogden Museum of Southern Art
- Audubon Park
- Old Ursuline Convent
- St. Joseph Plantation
- Napoleon House
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island