Top Louisiana Luxury Car Tours
24 results | All Louisiana Tours
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was interesting and memorable. Brian was a great driver and made the bus ride seem very short. The tour itself was a remarkable and eye opening experience."
* A traveler said: "WE HAD AN AMAZING TIME!! Glen is absolutely the BEST tour guide in New Orleans!! Glen was detailed, funny, entertaining, accommodating, and we laughed the entire time! We fell in love with New Orleans because of Glen!! Thank you so much for a FANTASTIC 50th birthday present for my brother!! You’re THE BEST!!"
* A traveler said: "I had wanted to go on this tour for awhile, working on research of slave history. This included lots of stories and not a glamorize plantation experience. 1 1/2 hr. Was just right. Intro in gift shop was very well done. Loved the sculptures of the children."
* A traveler said: "If every company had at least one Brian as an employee they would be lucky. He was a wealth of information plus, personal stories and a great sense of humor. Compared to the memorized information from the tour guide at the plantation, (maybe he was new?) I enjoyed the ride to and from the site more than the destination itself. Take this tour and ask for Brian!"
* A traveler said: "Our family of 4, throughly enjoyed the tour! The guide was extremely knowledgeable, courteous and knew his way around. The car was well kept as well and really comfy!"
* A traveler said: "Michaela - owner and guide - has an effervescent and fun personality and her love and enthusiasm for New Orleans is infectious. I would happily return to Nola to do more tours with her. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. Pick up was prompt and the tour was centered around our interests. We were shown sites off the normal path pertaining to Hurricane Katrina and the city's recovery.Highly recommend this tour to anyone wanting a GREAT tour!"
* A traveler said: "This was such a lovely tour and time spent with Benjamin was like a day with a friend who knows everything about the history of Nola."
* A traveler said: "The plantation tours were great. Laura plantation is definitely one to visit. We booked our trip with Ben, who was absolutely wonderful. He's such a nice and personable guy. I highly recommend booking tours with Ben if you plan on visiting the plantations."
* A traveler said: "Excellent your. Our driver was very knowledgeable, funny, and chock full of trivia about crescent city. What a fun outing. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Randy was very knowledgeable, he was polite, fun and shared his true love of new orleans. The driver Jimmy was safe and courteous and very polite!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island