Top Maui Dining Experiences
18 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was great! Great food , great service! The sunset was also beautiful and the Captain was very informative."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful evening. Fantastic food. The views and experience are unimaginable. The entertainment was great"
* A traveler said: "Worth every penny!! Amazing venue, views and food! The luau was so great and the dancing was epic! Happy we did this :)"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! That staff was friendly and was pleasant to be around. The food was fresh and was able to have plenty to eat and drink. Would definitely go on Lani Kai II again!"
* A traveler said: "My 92-year-old father was able to hear and understand our tour guide much better than he would have a microphoned speaker on a noisy bus. We both loved the stories, the music, and the coaching through the challenging bits. I already bought the tours for Kauai and I wish I would have known about Shaka Guide when I was in Oahu!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the sunset cruise, great experience. The staff was very attentive. I enjoyed the experience. Bring a jacket and don’t wear a hat! We went with family."
* A traveler said: "Great experience - 4 first time surfers (18-20year olds) Good instructions - we're able to hop up and surf. Just the right amount of time for lesson and practice. All went out the next day to do a bit if surfing on their own. Extra fee photos were a nice touch!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Damien was very knowledgeable and accommodating to customizing our tour. A very relaxing and comfortable day!"
* A traveler said: "We loved this snorkeling trip! Breakfast and lunch were provided. Molokini Crater was a little choppy with the trade winds coming in but the crew were very good at communicating making us feel safe. Beautiful fish and scenery. Then at Turtle Town we got to see a few turtles and that was amazing!! Would definitely recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful sunset view and a comfortable ride. Our driver was entertaining and very easy going. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had an incredible time! Highly recommend this snorkeling adventure. Don’t hesitate if you are on the fence about this one."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful show, amazing food! Location was great with a great view. Service was amazing very helpful"
* A traveler said: "Good was great. Amazing experience, I would definitely recommend 🤙🏼 My wife and I had a lot of fun. Get ready to experience the awesome Polynesian culture and amazing view of the beach!"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing experience. The location, the backdrop of the ocean, the historical representation were amazing! The food was even better and was definitely filling. And the Polynesian performers and staff were magnificent. They made everything into an incredible night!!"
* A traveler said: "It was pretty perfect. Had a cloudy day and ended up seeing a great sunset. Drinks and food were good. Rebecca and crew were classy and made the night amazing. Booked this because it was a smaller boat and wanted less people."
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip!!!! Kimo and his wife are just an amazing couple. They are hard workers, great dancers, full of energy, very social and fun fun fun. I highly recommend this trip. Also, the Mai Tais are delicious and the food is yummy. I especially liked the ribs and the key lime pie!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent underwater excursion. Fun crew. Luau had good food and strong drinks. Remember to bring parking money both locations."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Dining Experiences
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Dinner and Show
- Lunch Cruises
- Food Tours
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Surfing Goat Dairy
- Waiʻanapanapa State Park
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park
- Ulupalakua Ranch
- Banyan Tree Park
- Little Beach
- Oheo Gulch
- Lanai Island
- Maui Ocean Center
- Maui Tropical Plantation
- Royal Lahaina Luau
- Waihee Ridge Trail
- Haleakala National Park
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)
- Bailey House Museum
- Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm