Top Maui Private and Luxury
54 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a phenomenal day! Amy and mike s. were the best tour guides you could ask for and the trip was spectacular"
* A traveler said: "Roger was an excellent host and driver. The drive is tricky and he always made my daughters and I feel safe. He’s definitely a pro!"
* A traveler said: "Justin our guide was awesome. Very knowledgeable about the whole area and all the best places to stop. We loved the waterfalls and seeing the sea turtles best. Highly recommend this trip and ask for Justin to be your guide."
* A traveler said: "What a great way to enjoy the sunset!! Nothing like experiencing a sunset with good music and drinks!! Crew were outstanding!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was fabulous. He gave us interesting information, answered all of our questions, addressed any concerns and made the trip one that we will advise our friends and family to take. Mahalo."
* A traveler said: "Wasn’t the best day - cloudy and windy, but the crew made the most of it. They made it enjoyable. The food was good."
* A traveler said: "My 92-year-old father was able to hear and understand our tour guide much better than he would have a microphoned speaker on a noisy bus. We both loved the stories, the music, and the coaching through the challenging bits. I already bought the tours for Kauai and I wish I would have known about Shaka Guide when I was in Oahu!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you Quinn for the amazing tour. Super knowledgeable, my wife and I learned so much. I definitely recommend you taking the tour instead of driving on your own. Quinn made it fun for us and really kept us engaged the whole time. It was awesome 🤙🏼"
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip!!!! Kimo and his wife are just an amazing couple. They are hard workers, great dancers, full of energy, very social and fun fun fun. I highly recommend this trip. Also, the Mai Tais are delicious and the food is yummy. I especially liked the ribs and the key lime pie!!"
* A traveler said: "The two gentlemen (Nick & another cowboy) they were great leaders in our ride. Very friendly and a really fun experience!!"
* A traveler said: "The guide on the van ride up (Michael S) was fantastic. He made sure there was no way to get lost on the way down, pointed out lots of interesting sites and provided some humor. The ride itself was beautiful and would manageable for even a beginner rider."
* A traveler said: "Gail was an amazing tour guide! Her love for the island and the Hana highway make this experience a must! All of our stops along the way we’re so beautiful and it was great to get to know the history as well as every detail of the Hana highway from Gail."
* A traveler said: "The views were espectacular! Justin was amazing in sharing all his knowledge about the Maui culture and history!"
* A traveler said: "A very memorable trip. Our guide, Jimmy, was awesome. So much knowledge. The lunch was delicious and the scenery breathtaking. Glad we didn’t make the drive ourselves."
* A traveler said: "The E-bikes were super! Quick instructions and we were on our way. Best snorkel equipment, even had prescription mask for me. They did a great job of laying out a detailed itinerary and then we could do as much or little as we wanted. We would do it again."
* A traveler said: "Awesome but lengthy. Best part was the waterfall when 2 of our party of five jumped into the pool at the bottom along with our guide! Would do it again in a second"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful way to see the 5 islands around Maui. See the majestic cliffs, blues and greens clear waters, the blow hole and many more sights. Small business owner. Personal service at its best!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful veiws and our guide Louie was awesome, full of energy and very knowledgeable... wonderful experience! Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the entire tour and our pilot was super knowledgeable and friendly. This was a gift for my sons birthday and he got to fly the plane! Outstanding excursion!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Eric rocks he was very knowledgeable and safe. Best sunset ever flying over and around Maui with my wife"
* A traveler said: "Started the adventure well before sunrise and enjoyed a sunrise view from top of a mountain. Never thought I could be cold in Hawaii by well worth it."
* A traveler said: "The tour was well put together and the garden is absolutely stunning! Enjoyed the history and the introduction to flora we saw during the tour. Chocolate tasting was a nice way to end the experience!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Royal Lahaina Luau
- Lanai Island
- Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery
- Ulupalakua Ranch
- Wailea Beach
- Honolua Bay
- ʻIao Valley State Monument
- Bailey House Museum
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park
- Pipiwai Trail
- Haleakala National Park
- Kahului Harbor
- Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm
- La Perouse Bay
- Hanakao'o Beach Park