Top Maui Sporting Events
33 results | All Maui Tours
* A traveler said: "A wonderful tour from start to finish. We learned so much and especially loved the samples straight from the farm."
* A traveler said: "Didn’t get muddy at all, litttle rain but some dust. Equipment was excellent, our ATV was new. Some of the road was rough but with the fabulous suspension no problem. Learned about the ecology of the area and what the company is doing to improve it. Great time, would even recommend it to the senior crowd. I am 74 and felt like a kid out there."
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Went on a good day. Saw 5 sharks. Have been wanting to go on this trip for years and happy we did. Great views."
* A traveler said: "Oscar was amazing! Such a kind, thoughtful tour guide. The whole experience was so fun and such a one of a kind experience."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the mountains and some ocean side cliffs in West Maui. We have bee coming to Maui fr years and we try to do something different every time we visit. This was a very nice way to see the scenery. The staff was great, very safety conscious. The machines were in excellent shape and easy to handle."
* A traveler said: "Loved the entire tour and our pilot was super knowledgeable and friendly. This was a gift for my sons birthday and he got to fly the plane! Outstanding excursion!!"
* A traveler said: "Alec was an excellent guide and took us to some great hidden gems. Always felt safe with him driving!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Eric rocks he was very knowledgeable and safe. Best sunset ever flying over and around Maui with my wife"
* A traveler said: "Reverse Road to Hana was great. Long day to be sure, 12 hrs, but totally worth it. Our guide was Doug; he was great; good driver, gave a lot of history, accomodated when we wanted to do certain things. His only con was he didnt know how to use portrait mode for pictures on an iphone :), but now he does :). Thank you Doug, you were great!"
* A traveler said: "It was raining the day of our flight so we couldn't do the chosen tour, instead the pilot took us to the west side of the island of Maui, and to see the island of Molokai. It was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent pilot and tour. Could have had a little more shoreline time. Pilot was knowledgeable and fun."
* A traveler said: "Jake was a great tour guide. Good local facts and very personable. He was professional And knowledgeable. Felt safe."
* A traveler said: "We had the best tour guide. Alex was such a funny, and very knowledgeable about the tour. It was a long tour but it didn't feel like a 10 hour tour at all. I learned so much of the history of the island Maui. What a beautiful tour, well worth it. I love Maui!! Thank you Alex!! We'll definitely be back. Mahalo 🤙"
* A traveler said: "Super easy to use and fun . Way better then paddle boarding or kayaking . Great time . Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Forrest had a good knowledge of the land and handled the trailer well up the mountainside. Great times"
* A traveler said: "Excellent - easy ride, bikes were fine, tour leaders fun and attentive to needs of the riders (who was nervous, who needed extra care, etc)"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Damien was very knowledgeable and accommodating to customizing our tour. A very relaxing and comfortable day!"
* A traveler said: "our pilot was fabulous and knowledgeable about the island and made sure everyone on both sides of the helicopter got to see everything....would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "This tour is a must. We so enjoyed the tour and learned and saw so much of the beautiful island of Maui. Our guide, Tom, was excellent. He was so knowledgeable and willing to share. He knew all the good spots and managed to get us to those locations without the huge crowds. Tom is the greatest. Thanks for a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Billy is the BEST!!! Book him for your trip, you won’t regret it! Billy was an excellent driver/tour guide and even a better human. As a woman I often feel uncomfortable traveling alone or with other women, but with Billy my friend and I felt safe!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kaʻanapali Beach
- Surfing Goat Dairy
- Royal Lahaina Luau
- Haleakala National Park
- Waihee Ridge Trail
- Oheo Gulch
- Honolua Bay
- Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park
- ʻIao Valley State Monument
- Banyan Tree Park
- Bailey House Museum
- Lahaina Jodo Mission
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park
- Maui Ocean Center
- Little Beach
- Hanakao'o Beach Park