Top Melbourne Food Tours
168 results | All Melbourne Tours
* A traveler said: "We would never have known about the little bars we visited if we hadn’t participated in tour! Loved every aspect of it, not rushed and plenty of time to enjoy the location and choice of alcohol. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone wanting to experience something a little different"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Melinda was fantastic. A fifth generation Melbournian. Mel made the afternoon interesting, kept our attention, personable and friendly. Mel’s knowledge of the city was excellent. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We had a beautiful day with beautiful scenery, beautiful wine & wineries & a fantastic tour guide, John who was most informative & friendly & had a great playlist on his bus! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour. Our guide Shane was incredible and was very knowledgeable. The winery visits were diverse and the lunch was delicious. We would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Just the whole experience, really from the staff who were amazing to the food there was even gluten free and dairy free options for my wife which is awesome."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this tour! We learned so much about the history of Melbourne and the public market. The food we tried was amazing!! Our guide was so knowledgeable and delightful! This is the only way to really learn about the market and really appreciate it. A fantastic activity in Melbourne!!"
* A traveler said: "Kate was a wonderful guide,enthusiastic and knowledgeable . The businesses chosen for the trip were wonderful not to mention the enjoyable lunch at Killara Estate.Also loved the dips and relishes at Gateway estate. Wold highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Catherine our tour guide was the best ever. All three restaurants she took us to greeted us with open arms. The set up for wine and food was presented with great pride. We can’t say enough how well Catherine put thing together."
* A traveler said: "Rated very highly. Juliet was an excellent tour guide, fun and friendly. A very worthwhile experience."
* A traveler said: "We went on a tour in January 2020 and had an excellent time. Seaneee our guide was full of energy and it reflect on all of the participants as we all relaxed and interacted with each other. Great food and great wine, finished with a visit of craft brewery for a great day all together. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great guide,Bill, interesting travelling companions, excellent food and lots of wine tasting. A wonderful way to see the Yarro valley."
* A traveler said: "Nice, interesting trip. Seen typical Australian animals; bird show at Healesville. Wine tasting good, dinner excellent. Really great guide Shaun."
* A traveler said: "This was a chocolate tour that shook my taste buds! Definitely NOT a "try a different chocolate at each shop" type of tour - we experienced chocolate SENSATIONS at every place we visited. Really, really worthwhile - loved it!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best day with Carl this tour has a bit of everything not just wine much better than the Hunter Valley"
* A traveler said: "What a great day. Excellent guide, casual, relaxed but knowledgeable. Nice small group, very welcoming to a solo traveler. We all had a fun filled day of wine, chest & chocolate. Good pace."
* A traveler said: "Thanks Tamra for a great day showing us around the Queen Vic Market. Was amazing to spend time touring our local city."
* A traveler said: "Albert park raceway, viewing bath huts at Brighton and general knowledge of our tour operator was great"
* A traveler said: "Hugo, our guide was fantastic. He asked us what we wanted to see as we had been on a morNing tour with our group. We told him where we had been and he walked us through uniques areas and into building we never would have know about. His knowledge of ithe history of Melbourne was so interesting and informaribeyuhuh ."
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed our tour. Our guide Fiona was so knowledgeable and engaging. Loved discovering the art in the laneways and the beautiful arcades and their history."
* A traveler said: "Bambi, the driver, was really friendly. He provided extra jackets for my parents who were freezing. Bryant, the pilot, controlled the balloon so smoothly, we thought we were in a Mercedes S class"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful experience on a cold winter morning, visiting places I never would have imagined were there. Hearing stories of Melbourne and Melbourne’s history, visiting laneways, galleries, and Art Deco Buildings, immersed in the secret treasures of Melbourne city. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "We joined the walking tour with Erica in Federation Square and from there toured the waterfront, laneways arcades and streets of CBD. Erica was passionate and knowledgeable about Melbourne and having a small group of 8 allowed us to ask questions. Thoroughly enjoyable intro to Melbourne. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "No crowds as it was in the reserve direction. But seeing the 12 Apostles was the highlight. Loved it. Plus small numbers"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Desserts & Sweets
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Culinary & Gourmet Tour
- Street Food Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Forum Melbourne
- Australian Ballet
- Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm
- Hosier Lane
- Melbourne Chinatown
- Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Gardens
- Dandenong Ranges
- Parliament House of Victoria
- Immigration Museum
- Werribee Open Range Zoo
- Melbourne Star Observation Wheel
- Sidney Myer Music Bowl
- Royal Exhibition Building
- Churchill Island
- Rod Laver Arena
- Old Treasury Building
- St Paul's Cathedral
- Yarra River
- Cooks' Cottage
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
Day Trips from Melbourne
- Melbourne to Australia
- Melbourne to New South Wales
- Melbourne to Victoria
- Melbourne to Sydney
- Melbourne to Twelve Apostles
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Melbourne to Grampians National Park
- Melbourne to Healesville Sanctuary
- Melbourne to Albert Park
- Melbourne to Brighton Beach
- Melbourne to Sovereign Hill
- Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula
- Melbourne to Brighton
- Melbourne to Great Otway National Park
- Melbourne to Ballarat
- Melbourne to Geelong
- Melbourne to Great Ocean Road
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park