Top Melbourne Shore Excursions
102 results | All Melbourne Tours
* A traveler said: "Annette was great and we got such a great tour and history of Melbourne! She even dropped us at the Market and told us how to get back to the ship! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Katherine was a great host went all the way to please .. in my words was a sweety. The trip was great lots of stop offs, weather was kind which made the experience perfect."
* A traveler said: "Took us on a private city tour saw everything and even had a cooler hour and centers market experience loved every minute"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic views of Melbourne from the 88th Floor. Professionally organised when you arrive to when you leave. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Rated very highly. Juliet was an excellent tour guide, fun and friendly. A very worthwhile experience."
* A traveler said: "No crowds as it was in the reserve direction. But seeing the 12 Apostles was the highlight. Loved it. Plus small numbers"
* A traveler said: "The driver was great during our trip and my father and I were able to have an amazing trip with the rest of the bus! Organised trip with enough time in each location. Thank you for helping my Dad and I have a great time full of amazing memories!"
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed. Lovely staff. Tje microphone needs to b louder to hear commentary. Perhaps simple kid friendly snacks to purchase would b good ."
* A traveler said: "Nice, interesting trip. Seen typical Australian animals; bird show at Healesville. Wine tasting good, dinner excellent. Really great guide Shaun."
* A traveler said: "Well organized, Tara the guide & driver was efficient and helpful, koala spotting exceeded my expectations."
* A traveler said: "All good and ready to go with a quick pick up. Commute time is very busy in the CBD with construction."
* A traveler said: "We would never have known about the little bars we visited if we hadn’t participated in tour! Loved every aspect of it, not rushed and plenty of time to enjoy the location and choice of alcohol. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone wanting to experience something a little different"
* A traveler said: "Hugo, our guide was fantastic. He asked us what we wanted to see as we had been on a morNing tour with our group. We told him where we had been and he walked us through uniques areas and into building we never would have know about. His knowledge of ithe history of Melbourne was so interesting and informaribeyuhuh ."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a full day tour with Daniel. He was extremely knowledgeable and made wonderful suggestions for the day. We enjoyed wine tastings at several Yarra Valley wineries and a wonderful lunch that Daniel arranged at Somah. A perfect day all around. We highly recommend Daniel as a guide."
* A traveler said: "We wanted a 'proper' wine tour of the Yarra Valley, and this Epicurean Tour proved to be an excellent choice. We had a perfect day. Nicci, our driver and guide, took us to several different vineyards, from large, well established family run operations to small , newer vineyards. Plus a lunchtime stop for a true gourmet lunch, with wine of course. At each one we received a warm welcome and a tutored tasting. Nicci was clearly very welcome and well known at each vineyard, and this was reflected in the quality of our experience. We learnt a great deal about the range of wines available in the Yarra Valley, both from each tasting and from Nicci, knowledgeable and enthusiastic about both the wines and the Yarra Valley. If you are looking for a wine experience in the Yarra Valley, I doubt you will find a better tour. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Bruce, met us exactly as instructed at the pier. We had a private tour for 8 people and seem to have hit all the highlights in the allotted 4 hours. Bruce was very informative and very professional. I would gladly recommend him to others."
* A traveler said: "Great guide,Bill, interesting travelling companions, excellent food and lots of wine tasting. A wonderful way to see the Yarro valley."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very knowledgeable, patient, and excellent person in general. He was on time and a Great access to this company."
* A traveler said: "Was a good day. Richard made efforts to make sure we saw everything! Some good tips too on where to eat!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Gardens
- St. Kilda, Melbourne
- Old Treasury Building
- Marvel Stadium
- Fitzroy Gardens
- Sidney Myer Music Bowl
- Flagstaff Gardens
- State Library Victoria
- Melbourne Southgate
- Moonlit Sanctuary
- Como House and Garden
- Kings Domain
- Eureka Skydeck 88
- Arts Centre Melbourne
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- Old Melbourne Gaol
- Degraves Street
- Mount Macedon
- Hotel Esplanade
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
Day Trips from Melbourne
- Melbourne to Australia
- Melbourne to New South Wales
- Melbourne to Victoria
- Melbourne to Sydney
- Melbourne to Twelve Apostles
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Melbourne to Grampians National Park
- Melbourne to Healesville Sanctuary
- Melbourne to Albert Park
- Melbourne to Brighton Beach
- Melbourne to Sovereign Hill
- Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula
- Melbourne to Brighton
- Melbourne to Great Otway National Park
- Melbourne to Ballarat
- Melbourne to Geelong
- Melbourne to Great Ocean Road
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park